• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey I'm new here, and I've found some diapers which are around $100 for around 100 diapers. Do you reckon it's a good idea? Please answer soon because I need to order within an hour

Your help is appreciated :smile:

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey I'm new here, and I've found some diapers which are around $100 for around 100 diapers. Do you reckon it's a good idea? Please answer soon because I need to order within an hour

Your help is appreciated :smile:
What kind and where from?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think Dry 24/7's are $1 per diaper...So if it's anything other than that, it's probably not worth it

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
nope, it's a local store (babyonline.co.nz) under "adult incontinence". It's the 100 diapers a pack one

also, can these posts be found in google? I don't want my username found

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If they search your user name yes but really your paranoid if your worried about it. Anyways we can't judge the said diapers with out its brand name.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
sounds like a decent bargain, but you usually get what you pay for and for this you're going to get below average performance. I wouldn't

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Depends on the brand. What kind are they?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
$60 for 100 is damn good. Even the cheapest store brands are 45 cents a pop, so 60 cents a piece isn't too bad.

Even though, if they are horrible, then you have 100 horrible diapers. = /

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
meh, if they suck, maybe I could just double up, thanks for your help :worshippy:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If it's at all possible, I would consider buying a smaller amount to start out with. If they are not working out for you or perhaps their sizing is not right it's better to be stuck with a few diapers that you don't like rather than a whole pack of 100.

Just my $0.02

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
they just arrived, they're not bad. They hold alot

Thanks for your help :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.