bulge

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
so i am sure this is a stupid question but does everyone like the bulge you get when wetting your diaper. i love to see how big i can make it. anyway i know goodnites and pull ups are great at bulging but what else is good? and if some one doesnt like the bulge i was wondering why, other than the obvious reasons and that it is hard to conceal.
thanks, jester

diapered college

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i like to feel the bulge when i soak the diapers i wear. it feels weird, but cool. it is sorta like how much can i get this diaper to absorb trophy.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i love it right after wetting. its fun to have that sort of 'oops i did a bad thing' type of feeling and put my hand on the warmth of the bulge.

Role
Private
Haha, yeah... fun times with the bulge. >_<

Seriously though, it's one of the things that really appeals to me about diapers. I really can't explain the feeling, I just like the look at feel of it.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
i love it right after wetting. its fun to have that sort of 'oops i did a bad thing' type of feeling and put my hand on the warmth of the bulge.
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. :worshippy:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, I'm a fan of it. It's a cool feeling to know you did something naughty in your didees, and enjoy it anyway. I've always liekd to make it really big, that's my thing. Just don't do that in public places, as some diapers are impossible to conceal once they reach a certain size.

As far as what diapers get a good bulgs factor, my vbote goes for Abenas. They swell up SO huge.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
ATNs.... Bambinos... and Abris swell up very nicely when wet...

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I do like it, right up until it starts leaking or even explodes. I can only wet with my ridiculously large bladder so full it's ready to burst, and once I've started I just can't stop! Combine this with really low quality diapers and leaking is inevitable :frown:

I guess I need to get used to wetting a bit more so I can do it at less than maximum capacity.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
you just gotta practice until you can go a little at a time to keep the pressure off... Bambinos just drink up a slow wetting... it's the best way to get them really full.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
ATN's swell up a lot, and I mean like A LOT, which is one of my favorite things about them.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
All I have access to right now is a "home-made towel" brand. *cough* Doesn't really swell all that much, as you might guess. Leaks quite easily as well. Wish I had plastic pants at least. I love even just the bulge they have from the fabric though.

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Lol... anon try masking tape and lots of rubbish bags for homemade plastic bags. :). I used to do that.

Bulge. I like it too but not for the oops.. naughty.. thing... Just that I've gone to the toilet... but not in the toilet... You know what i mean.
Molimobile are pretty swellish.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well since I made the thread I was wondering if anyone has had any of those cool-feel pull ups? J was reading and they make the kid squirm, what do you think

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't mind the bulge. I like it under my skirt lol, then I can feel it while walking around etc... And for the cool pullups, I never tried them, but I do like pullups in general. :)

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've tried those before. It's been a while but I liked them cuz I knew when it was time to change so I wouldn't leak. I just remember them feeling weird and smelling realy bad after they're wet.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i love the bludge and most importantly putting my hand there shortly afterwards and feeling the warmth

Role
Incontinent
I think the diaper that bulges the most is the tranquility ATN's

Personally I don't care all that much for the bulge. I am more for the discrete disposables. Now I wear cloth most every night and they are much bulkier than any disposable I have ever used.

Status
Not open for further replies.