Building an AB Wardrobe

mysticab

Daddy to my baby girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Stumbled across a very interesting clothing shop that seems to cater to the kind of punk/goth/rave looks, but has started their own clothing lines featuring really adorable ABDL/DDLG friendly pastel lines including Care Bears, Hello Kitty, Holly Hobbie, My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls, etc. There is one called WinX which has some Princess stuff in it. The site is: DollsKill.com
They have a lot of different looks so the two best ways to narrow it down to ABDL/DDLG fashion trends are to go to Shop > Clothing and on the filters scroll down till you get to the Dolls Kill X brands. Alternatively, you can click Brands and when it shows a big list go down to the Dolls Kill X brands. Or you can just search i.e. pastel to get some interesting results. They do appear to have plus sizes in some styles.

Attachments

• 2021-10-17_15-09-40.jpg
    2021-10-17_15-09-40.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 17

Ellie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I def prefer AB shops cuz they feel more appropriate for me and because bodysuits in the normal store don't have a wide enough crotch to cover my diapies; they're waaay too thin and just end up giving me a diaper wedgie and increase the risk of my diaper's contents spilling out the sides. 🥺

Last edited:

Ellie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
@BobbiSueEllen : .....Wear a women's snap-crotch bodysuit with only two or three tiny snaps and you'll see what I mean LOL. 🤣

I prefer the onesies from Baby-Pants.Com because they aren't tight and stretchy and because they have a wide crotch space with five large plastic snaps, as opposed to metal snaps which sends a little jolt of cold whenever it touches my inner thigh lol. They perfectly accommodate even the bulkiest of diapies. 😁

The main difference between the two styles is that WalMart doesn't expect women to be wearing their onesies over anything but paper-thin panties.

Not diapers lol. 😜

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
@BobbiSueEllen : .....Wear a women's snap-crotch bodysuit with only two or three tiny snaps and you'll see what I mean LOL. 🤣
Oh, I already have a few pair of adult baby onesies & rompers from Big Tots. And I love them! Fun, cute patterns, perfect toddlerish fit, good diaper coverage, feels good. Extremely happy with 'em. Those other onesies don't even tempt me when I have the real things here. 🥰

Last edited: