Building A Fursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Who here Knows/wants to/Has Built a fursuit?

What steps did you follow?

How much did it cost?

How mush time did it take?

What does it look like?

J

Jeffy

Go onto furaffinity and be on the lookout for anyone doing fursuit commissions. or check out furbid.
Give them your specs (your measurements, what your fursona looks like)
about 900
about two months
a fursuit

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
o.0 Fury suit sounds kool, let me know how it truns out :)

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I've been wanting to get one for a while now. but can't really get the funds together. Slowly but surely I guess.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I like the fursuit Idea. and Thats cool that you are gonna try and get one. I may try and commision one after I decide the color of fur and pattern I want. maby in a year or two.
but first Im gonna get a badge made. and a design pic.

good luck!
I hope you get what you want.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
If you can track down Pamperchu somewhere on the vast net, he built one for himself and has some pretty good looking pictures from the build. You could start with a body pattern made of paper then transfer onto fabric. I'm sure some sewing books showing various kids PJ's would help you figure out the best way of making the pattern.

I only do little patch jobs, bags, and sometimes hats for welding (sparks hurt). Big trick is figuring out how the fabric wants to move when sewn together, which if you can kinda picture it and wrap your head around the idea its not so bad. One reason I can form sheet metal into domes and such without getting something that looks like a pringle chip.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I just bought a giant bee costume. I'm not a furry, per se, but one of my AB names is "Bee." It's an inside joke. So yeah. I just kinda...bought one, because I'm not crafty and stuff. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.