Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Ok I think I have ran into several incidents but some threads get bugged up or something and do not post other people's responses properly.

For example,

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/90386-Small-waist-help!

I was quoted by this user but post was never shown and yet it shows on the outside that he was the recent poster of that thread.

I think this is the 4th thread that I have witnessed.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Can confirm. Post showed up as unread for me but I can't see it. This has happened before, including the phantom quote thing.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
From general experience, I bet this is the subtle hand of moderator action, rather than a bug.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Trevor is correct. The post is in moderation. Or was, until I approved it.

Arguably, vBulletin should handle moderated posts in a more sane manner, but alas, it doesn't.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
From general experience, I bet this is the subtle hand of moderator action, rather than a bug.

Trevor is correct. The post is in moderation. Or was, until I approved it.

What get's you moderated anyway. I would expect a user with a lightblue name (modset) and my posts plus other members were never moderated even with the Contributor rank.

What causes it?

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
What get's you moderated anyway. I would expect a user with a lightblue name (modset) and my posts plus other members were never moderated even with the Contributor rank.

What causes it?

Users in moderation, of course, whether moderation is modset or neg rep. (The later, granted, is pretty rare today - most users get modset long before they'd get it from neg rep.)

Contributors' posts are moderated if they contain a link or an email. This was done in response to a troll some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.