Brush/Comb

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Which do you prefer to tame your hair with? When I actually do tame it, I use a comb...Mine is way too thick for a brush to have any effect on

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I prefer a big, fat brush. I always end up pulling my hair when I use a comb-- even one that's got pretty wide gaps between the teeth.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I use a brush most of the time... but I still use a comb to get rid of knots.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Come but since I rarely have mine on me its up to my trusty hands!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow Pojo I find the exact opposite.

My hair is too long (although not that thick) that a comb won't go through it, so I use a brush.

I use a comb only if I have pig tails or something, to make the line even, and even then I will usually use the brush.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I prefer to let nature take care of it but if I have to I'll use a comb, I hate brushes. they hurt my scalp.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Comb, and my hair seems to have an addiction to gel, I get some major frizzieness if I don't comb a glob of gel through it every morning.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't use one, if I brush or comb my hair it poofs up, so I just run some heavy duty hair gel through it with my hands after I shower in the morning. Done :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow Pojo I find the exact opposite.

My hair is too long (although not that thick) that a comb won't go through it, so I use a brush.

I use a comb only if I have pig tails or something, to make the line even, and even then I will usually use the brush.

Mine is ridiculously thick...A brush wouldn't really do anything...Well it depends on the brush...Like, I'm talking about the old brushes with a bunch of white thread type things, not the wirey ones, those would probably work...But I prefer a comb...When I take a shower in the morning though, I don't comb or brush it, I just let it dry and curl up a bunch, and I like it better that way

X

xdeadx

Brush when my hair is short like it is now.

Afro Pick(type of comb) when long =P

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I run my fingers thru my hair to get the knots out of it, and then use a brush to style it.

I have that poofy hair also after it's washed it is unruly, it looks like a longer version of albert einstiene, only more wavy, and it is just as white.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I like to use a comb. I just find it easier to use than a brush. It works better on my hair.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I prefer a brush. My hair is too curly, and knots up easy, so a comb just won't work in it.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
comb all the way! :D

my hair is thin and short so it's the best option

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm usually a comb. When it gets too long, I'll use a brush to keep the ends from curling, but otherwise I use a comb.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I use both a brush and a bomb. I use the brush first because I can get my hair straighten and also get the loose hair out of it too then I go over it with a comb to finish the job.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Comb only. Well, I've thinned out....OK, I'll admit it, I'm nearly BALD:eek:.....on top my head. The sides are kept shorter except keeping some hair long enough to do the comb over thing to cover the top area somewhat. Not enough anywhere to bother brushing...:frown:

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.