• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Brüno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This movie looks hilarious :smile1:

Does anyone else want to see it? I'm not posting a link to the trailer, since that in itself is about 18+

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It looks as funny as Borat which was as funny as Epic Movie.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pshaw...Borat was so much better than Epic Movie...
Borat remains one of my favorite films, just becuase of what they did in it. How they got away with it I don't know.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pshaw...Borat was so much better than Epic Movie...
Fine I'll agree with that. But it's still not a great movie, if anything it's on par with "A American Carol".

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Brüno? Is that about a German guy living in France or something? Because the spelling/pronunciationg of the name "Bruno" as "Brüno" sounds just like that :tongueout:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Brüno? Is that about a German guy living in France or something? Because the spelling/pronunciationg of the name "Bruno" as "Brüno" sounds just like that :tongueout:
Brüno is a gay, eurotrash character played by Sasha Baron Cohen. He does interviews with right-wing, homophobic christian dudes (who think he's for real), from what I've seen. I havn't seen much of the character.

S

secretdl26

Bruno was always my favorite character from Da Ali G Show.

I'm really looking forward to this movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.