• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brisbane- first time going 'public' with my kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ppjsmith80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Brisbane Qld. Hi. This is the first time I have told anyone if my 'fetish.' I thought I was alone during my teenage years until discovering the wonders if the Internet. I am not into the adult baby thing but do not mind if you are. [Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeek61

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi Ppjsmith, good to see another person that is relatively close to me. Im in townsville at the moment but i go back and forward between here and brisbane. So feel free to PM me about anything and hope you have fun posting on the site.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I thought I was alone during my teenage years until discovering the wonders if the Internet.

I'm with you on that one.

One thing you should keep in mind, however, is that this isn't a personals site. It's best to hang around, make a few posts, start a few threads. Maybe contribute some discussion to the forum boards and let people get to know you.

Maybe you could expand on your intro a bit by telling us about your non AB/DL interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.