bringing diapers to the masses: Endgame

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It looks like there will be no intermission in the 3 hour movie series finale "Endgame":

I just wonder how many dedicated fans will be trying diapers for the first time?

Endgame is going to be a big movie. A dense movie. It’s a movie that people want to be able to see without worrying if they’re going to wet themselves.

Funny they don't mention diapers even once in that article, when the solution is so obvious!

Last edited:
I expect I'll be wearing a diaper but I doubt I will need to use it.

Reactions: neophyte
Come on ABDL companies; run with this opportunity to get exposure! "Going to see Avengers: Endgame? Rearz has you covered with the awesome Rebel Adult Diaper so that you don't miss a scene"

There are a few different articles out there regarding AVENGERS:ENDGAME
  • Sleeping bags, survival kits and diapers are sold separately.
  • I’m willing to wear a diaper into Avengers: Endgame if it means not missing a single thing, because I am not ready nor am I willing to miss a single second of the movie, and I’m not alone. And Marvel knows it.
  • the heroes might be suiting up in new white armor in order to enter the Quantum Realm (we think), but you might want to suit up in some adult diapers if you don’t want to miss a second of ‘Endgame’.
  • The Reported Runtime Of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Has Us Considering Wearing An Adult Diaper To The Theater

Reactions: TwitterTweet and Trevor
I typically drink a lot of tea while watching a movie, and have even managed to absolutely soak a betterdry in just 2 hours. Looks like my diaper will need super powers for this movie. (Or at least a booster)

I completely soked thure a abena 4m diaper at the movies.... didn't even notice tial the end when I got up and noticed my pants where all wet... Thaut it was going to be a nightmare going to my car...... But they are right. No one notice or cared. If they did they probably assumed I spilled my drink....

I'm thinking about it... not sure I will though.

I was just thinking about getting some diapers just for this movie.

Without a doubt, I'll be wearing!!

If there are a lot of people who end up trying diapers for the first time for this, there's going to be a lot of people disappointed in Depends' product line, hahaha.

Reactions: theancientmariner
eastcoastdl said:
If there are a lot of people who end up trying diapers for the first time for this, there's going to be a lot of people disappointed in Depends' product line, hahaha.
Oh no, you may be right. That's just going to drive away people who were open to trying a diaper out. It will leave a lot of wet seats too, so be careful when sitting down.

• Haha
Reactions: eastcoastdl
That's the problem nowadays with adult diaper marketing, everyone who doesn't have to (or want to) use them just assumes that Depend is there for you if you need them, it's not until you either want to use or need to use them that you discover their primary purpose is light bladder leakage/stress incon. Oh well, maybe some will do what I did at first and go to amazon, click "Sort by Avg. Customer Reviews", and end up with something at least halfway capable.

I can only imagine the news headlines now... 😂

eastcoastdl said:

That is one unfortunate angle - I doubt most people even realize that there's a whole slew of better quality diapers available beyond what's in the local drugstore.

So go talk with your local theatre and see if you can set up a booth in their parking lot selling quality diapers for say $7/pc before that long showing. If you can pull that off, I absolutely guarantee you will be in the local papers and maybe a little spot on the local TV channel as well.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedCassie, TwitterTweet, blob and 1 other person
Looking forward to seeing the movie, will be diapered as always (Betterdry or Crinklz) so I am good to go I guess its another benefit of being diapered 24/7 (it helps to accept the need for diapers for a bladder issue) if I keep finding benefits of wearing diapers :)

Nobody who isn't into ABDL or wears diapers for medical need is going to go and buy Rearz or ABU diapers just for this movie. It's also not the first movie that's run for 3 hours in a cinema, I can think of quite a few off the top of my head and there must be plenty more.

How bout a company setting up a table outside the theater and offering a free quality diaper sample to anyone who wants one for the movie?

RedStripeLvr said:
How bout a company setting up a table outside the theater and offering a free quality diaper sample to anyone who wants one for the movie?
Would be better for the media attention than actually introducing people to a quality product- if there’s a few hundred people in the theater, there might be one person who needs (or wants) diapers, and they might not even see the table or might not stop because they’re already wearing one!

Lol I seldom go to the movies anymore, but if it was for a 3+ hour long movie I would definitely go with a Diaper on, probably something like a PeekABU, either stuffed or with another diaper over the top (sometimes I use Tykables Overnights as a cover) just in case there is any leaks.

I definitely wouldn't trust an M4 (or L4 as I dont do Mediums anymore) to the task as it may work or may not and I would rather know I am over prepared and be able to drink as many fluids as I want during the movie.

A Diaper company could probably gain at least a few customers if they were around the theater offering good diapers for anyone willing to try them just for the movie

Picture ABU having a Booth with Simple Ultras (as some or a lot of people may be hesitant to try something with a Print on it "For Dignity Sake" )

Last edited:
maybe there will be a new officially licensed "Stormbreaker" diaper available.
Are you worthy enough to wield this diaper puny human? LMAO!!!!!

Reactions: TwitterTweet
Back