Bringer of.... Probably aggrivation, at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hi!

I was directed here after deciding a relocation of my attentions was necessary for my continued enjoyment of the AB/BabyFur lifestyle.

Some may know me, others probably not... If you do know me, you probably are irritated with me, which is probably ironic since there's a good chance I forgot why. OH well.

Anyway, there's always a chance for new beginnings, I say. Here's to the future! CHEERS!

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Nah, not refugee, just decided to lose the hostilities that were brewing elsewhere.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well welcome to the site, hope you like it here.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Orms! :hug:

Welcome! Enjoy your time here, you'll love it. And when you do love it, lemme know so I can say...

"TOLDJA SO!":weee:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hi! *stares at Orms's avatar* what is that?

Have fun on the forums!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You know, I missed that avatar. Also I know what that thing is but I forgot.

Anyways Welcome Orms.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi!

I was directed here after deciding a relocation of my attentions was necessary for my continued enjoyment of the AB/BabyFur lifestyle.

Some may know me, others probably not... If you do know me, you probably are irritated with me, which is probably ironic since there's a good chance I forgot why. OH well.

Anyway, there's always a chance for new beginnings, I say. Here's to the future! CHEERS!
Well that certainly sounds strange. If you caused trouble elsewhere, don't cause trouble around here.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. ^_^

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I only caused the requisite amount of trouble to upset a few highly irritable people (aka: not much trouble at all).

No, the problem was that the other place was becoming too hostile to the people on the forum, as there was an over-abundance of pointless arguing and insulting by the major posters (and the admins, ironically). I felt a change of atmosphere would be nice.

As to the question of "What's that thing?!" it's a Cthulhu. Wiki it :)

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
your from Milwaukee? I'm from Stoughton WI. :)

Welcome to this site.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Oh? I meet more and more AB's from the area. Currently, my network of AB friends around here (aka: People I know and hang out with regularly in person) is sitting at about a steady 15 blokes all the way from central IL to northern WI.

I may also be trying to hold another AB meetup (did one last year) soon-ish, but that's not set in stone yet. I'll keep ya posted if you're interested.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, support, or advice you might need.

Also I noticed there does seem to be a lot of tb/ab/dl's from wisconsin, very odd considering it is mostly desolate.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Mostly desolate?! I take...

Nevermind, you're right. However, it is odd that this area does spawn a lot of us (though, I'm not a native... originally from NC! WOOT), so maybe it's something in the water?

Oh, and, while I'm new to THIS community (thanks for the warm welcome, btw :D ) I'm hardly a stranger to the AB/DL world at large... I've got my hands in some pretty big things, really.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
HI ya Orms!! I miss you at the other place!!

Cthulhu is awesome!!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh? I meet more and more AB's from the area. Currently, my network of AB friends around here (aka: People I know and hang out with regularly in person) is sitting at about a steady 15 blokes all the way from central IL to northern WI.

I may also be trying to hold another AB meetup (did one last year) soon-ish, but that's not set in stone yet. I'll keep ya posted if you're interested.
That's cool that u got other AB friends in your area. :) From where I live though there are not that many (just one that I know, an old friend). Now I feel happy that there are other AB's/TB's in Wisconsin (more than one).

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, if you are "of age", and willing to do a little traveling and meeting people, I'm more than happy to introduce you.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Well, if you are "of age", and willing to do a little traveling and meeting people, I'm more than happy to introduce you.
I am 18 and going to be 19 in Aug. but yet I don't have a vehicle to drive yet (I do have licence). Meeting more AB's and TB's... That sounds like fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.