Briefs + Gym Class...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Does anybody else out there still in high school or middle school still wear briefs everyday to school, even if you have to change for gym?
I have worn them since my parents forced me out of diapers when i was young and i don't have any problems changing in the locker room. Usually about the first week of gym each year i catch crap for it, but it doesn't bother me and people stop. Has this happened to anybody else or have i just been spared?

D

daria7483

I had a boyfriend in high school who had worn briefs his whole life. Actually, I think it had more to do with being cheap than anything else. He's 26 now, and I'm quite sure he's still wearing briefs, perhaps the very same ones he wore when we dated.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Since when do you have to justify your choice of underwear to anyone?! I can understand that you're worried about your underwear when you're going on a date and want to look good for the girl (guy), but where's the point in wasting time and energy for choosing your underwear on normal days. As long as it's clean and covers the necessary parts, it's no one's business what you're wearing.
So stand up for your right to wear your preferred choice of underwear! :2thumbsup:

Peachy

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i think it's hilarious that it makes such a big difference to people. is there some qualitative feature of the actual physical structure of briefs that makes you a pansy if you prefer them to boxers? XD

i've always worn briefs. i don't like things bumping around down there, and rubbing when i walk.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wear both. Prefer briefs though. I like the snug leg bands and support better than boxers, but if i'm sleeping or have to wear a tuxedo, i'll wear boxers.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hehe.

Briefs are so much better than boxers.
"But briefs are sooo tight, they hurt your balls! You must have no balls if you're wearing those!"

This why I hated P.E (fine, 'gym class' :p). They're just briefs, it's not like I was walking around naked!
But I guess it was school that forced me into boxers... Now I wear boxer-briefs! :D

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've always been nervous around other people... I've never changed in a locker room. I got bad marks in middle school P.E. because I wouldn't change my clothes into the P.E. uniform... And then some random kid dry-humped my leg while we were doing some stupid dancing thing. I haven't taken P.E. since then.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Briefs contain you in the middle... Boxers can let you fall into one side or the other... Then you have to go fishing... And it gets worse if you meet someone who stimulates your interest 0.o

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's perplexing how important underpants can be and how perspectives can change. When I was in middle school (the only time I had to take P.E.- I got a waiver in high school so I could take different classes instead), I only recall one or two other boys ever turning up with boxers. The ridicule was quick in coming. Basically, boxers were underwear for old people, like tank top undershirts (note that it was okay to wear a tank top, but not as an undershirt). Really, undershirts of any kind were a bit uncool, but tank top ones were just right out.

Almost imperceptibly this changed after I got out of school. I'm probably missing the magic moment since I'm always behind on fashion trends, but it seemed like the acknowledgement of the changeover was the ridiculous "boxers or briefs" question for Bill Clinton when he was first running for president.

As I am behind on things, it took me a while before I was willing to try anything different. These days I have briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, and of course the ever popular diapers. I'm probably still most comfortable in briefs, but there are nice things about each.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
That reminds me - I was in a medical supply shop and they had boxers with plastic pants sewn into them for discretion. I should have bought some but they were pricey, and now they're gone...

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I have since seventh grade, and maybe one person tried to make fun of me for it. I just made them feel stupid for caring. Fun fact - If you don't react, they'll stop.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
no idea about gym, I was still wearing briefs then but I wore boxers over them. Now, I am wearing boxers, but I occasionally wear briefs, by occasionally I mean every now and then when while I am sleeping. I am thinking about getting boxer briefs for work as I hope it will help with chafing while I walk around the store or help with bagging and walking to get carts from the parking lot

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
lucky for me we didn't have to change in front of everyone in P.E class. I used to always "forget" to bring my sports clothes tho so I didn't have to participate :D

F

FullMetal

Briefs are sexy!! But so are tight boxers.
Wow agreed 100%, a guy in briefs just gives me chills :) They are just soooo cute. I do not particularly like wearing them because I am so used to boxers, but on other guys? HOTT. Anyway, the only reason one guy would make fun of another guy for wearing any sort of underwear is either- not secure with his sexuality or is ashamed of whats under his own undies.

FullMetal

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
LOL @ the 'coon's first post.

That's exactly why I've been wearing boxer briefs for several years now. They're comfortable and can be a useful addition when wearing diapers because they keep loose/baggy/overly thick diapers in place. Even when I'm not diapered - meaning 90%+ of the time - they're comfortable enough that I rarely find myself needing to adjust things because they're not balanced properly. It's easily been 5-6 years since I've worn either boxers or briefs.

--Danny :ninja:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've warn briefs since I was potty trained i've tryed boxers but there not as great as briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.