Bricks and mortar stores/warehouses in south east England?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
After reading another thread on here. I found out that Incontinence Shop (https://www.incontinenceshop.com/) have got a warehouse in Hays in London where you can go and buy what you need instead of delivery and I was wondering if there's somewhere slightly closer to me than Hays which has got a similar range of stock. I live in the South East of England but in Kent so Hays is something like 75 miles away from me and a drive on the M25 near Heathrow

Monkeypuzzler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi cp88, I don't think you'll find many places with their range of stock. I am also in Kent (just looked out of interest and I am 85 miles from Hayes!) and haven't come across anywhere like incontineceshop locally. However there are plenty of mobility shops in Kent that will stock some form of adult nappies, which I used to purchase from before I started ordering online. Of course you could order from incontinenceshop through eBay and collect from your local Argos.

Slip92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The only other place I can think of is in Bolton, just north of Manchester. This is even further away from you though!

Try a few local mobility shops- some near me in SW England sell Molicare, Lille and Tena

boredofwheelchair

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thanks for the replies Monkeypuzzler and Slip 92. I was just wondering if there was somewhere more local with a greater deal of choice. I'm fortunate my local Asda does Tena Slip super but I wouldn't mind trying the ultima. I do normally do online but it's annoying just waiting around for the delivery to come. I might try going down the eBay route or might just go on a road trip to Hayes guess it can't be worse than driving across the county to get nappies done that before

Status
Not open for further replies.