Breastfeeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Have any of you fantasized about breastfeeding or ever wondered what breast milk tastes like?
i have. just a thought i had last night going to sleep.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think I would like to be breastfed in baby play...I mean, I like acting like a baby and all, but I think that being breastfed would be a little too weird for me

D

daria7483

Well, being female, the idea of breastfeeding with another woman is extremely strange. But I think it's normal to be curious about what breast milk tastes like. I've talked to mothers who said they've tasted their own milk, and I think I would if I had kids.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's gross, especially warm. I tasted my moms when she was nursing my sister about a year ago, and no, not right form her breast, that would be weird.

MrE

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Might have done when I was younger. Kinda seems a bit horrible now. Like that little Britain cartoon 'Bitty'

Would be funny if you were out of milk and needed something for your coffee in that situation...

A

Ayerea

I wouldn't mind it at all. It would be a lot for comfortable if the person i was doing it from was my sexual partner however. Much less awkward. =] (go go action being bi =D )

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I tasted my then wife's right from the source sometime after our child was born. I liked it. She weaned our baby pretty quick and dried up so I only got a couple of chances.

cpndl

Role
Private
The thought of drinking someone else's bodily fluids, albeit being what breast milk is produced for, just seems kind of disgusting now.

Edit: Post #500! Woooo!

Last edited:

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Breastfeeding is an absolutely beautiful concept to me, as a symbol, as a display of maternal instinct, and as a function of human support (which might surprise some people, given my beliefs on an old thread about breastfeeding in public). There are few more amazingly artistic-and-natural conjugations. Does that mean that I would want to breastfeed? Hell no -- that's a right reserved only for a baby to its biological (or active) mother, and one that I've no room to steal away.

Breastfeeding, in truth, is fascinating to me. I think it's a beautiful thing that the human body can continue to create its own resources to give to a completely separate body once that body exists independently. Of course, tons of animals do this, but ... I don't know, there seems something conceptually special about a mother breastfeeding her child. Innocence is rarely personified in any other way.

And now that you know that Rance is cuckoo-bats for breastfeeding, but just for the idea ... not for consuming.

Shit no. Won't happen.

Ugh.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
some other thoughts just came into my mind:
after severe starvation men start to produce breast milk
and
would vegans opt for breast milk rather than soy milk or cow's milk?

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I could really only go for it if my girl was pushing for it. I really can't see myself brining up the idea, but I'd go for it if it was presented. It's just too awkward otherwise =/.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Hmm.... can't really say I'm into it. It always seemed kinda perverted to me, but I guess that isn't really always true. But I'm still not really into it. I guess I've wondered about it every once in a while though... just out of curiosity.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Actual breastfeeding...no, um pretty sure i wouldn't do it. Can transfer diseases that way too, transfering bodily fluids. Not a smart thing to do unless you trust this person 100% and know they have no diseases.

On the other hand even though I would not breastfeed, when I was with my ex, I would suck on her nipples sometimes when we were in the heat of going all the way. I just thought that was hot so I would defiantly suck a nipple/breast (cause I have several times and it was great) but not if there is going to be milk coming out! :yucky:

I bet you would not geuss I actually find a nice booty more attractive than boobs after reading that. :laughing:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
some other thoughts just came into my mind:
after severe starvation men start to produce breast milk
o_O

and
would vegans opt for breast milk rather than soy milk or cow's milk?
I think soy, because breast milk is still from an animal... a human!

As for the topic, I'd like to but it probably tastes nasty, so no feeding per se...:dodgy:

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Funny in reading all of these posts I still want to let my wife go through the lactating of her breasts so that I can breast feed. There's just something to me about being able to be that innocent child getting milk from my mommy. I've been told that I'd have to take suppliment pills if I wanted to try and live off it though because the adult body needs a lot of things that is not contained in the breast milk because the child doesn't need it.

I guess that makes me perverted and weird consideirng all these posts against it but there's something inside me that says that if my mommy (wife) thinks its ok (which she does) then does anyone elses oppinion really matter?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
You are right. As long as you're both okay with it, then I see no problem whatsoever. Just make sure you don't try to live off the breast milk alone. That's probably not healthy no matter how you look at it. I don't think it would be good for the digestive system.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think it's wrong but I dso think it's extremely weird

D

daria7483

On the other hand even though I would not breastfeed, when I was with my ex, I would suck on her nipples sometimes when we were in the heat of going all the way. I just thought that was hot so I would defiantly suck a nipple/breast (cause I have several times and it was great) but not if there is going to be milk coming out! :yucky:
I don't think I've ever met a guy who didn't like to suck boobs. I've never quite understood what they got out of it (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.