Breastfeeding Fantasies

hm...if you have a partner that likes this too or even someone
that likes it, i think its complete ok.

But to be honest the pure thinking on milk from a Mother makes
me puke.
(well funny if u think i have no problem with cow milk ^^)

Reactions: Blathers
Haha, well I am with my daddy and we are not poly, and he is a cis male, so cant say the whole breastfeeding thing applies to me.
But in terms of fantasy it has crossed my mind (I am queer, so am attracted to all genders)
Like mommies in general can make my lil heart swell <3
and some mommies have boobs so naturally haha the thought has happened it entered the station <3

Reactions: ARBBB2
my wife knowing about my love for being a baby, breastfeed me 42 years ago in May, I was diapered, but did not like the milk at all, although she just had our first daughter and had just started breastfeeding her, maybe too soon with the different milk they produce early on for the babies immune system. Omg back in those days she liked me in diapers, would change me when wet, so frustrating the change that has come about!

I have a had few girlfriends that let me dry suckle as an AB. It is probably the pinnacle of the AB experience in my opinion. It is a turn on for me, especially if it is a turn on for them. Luckily both found it erotic and relaxing. We were both able to enjoy it non-sexually too (she would watch TV and I would just suckle), but most of the time it would end up in sex. Definitely something worth exploring if you can. I also know there are woman who are into it as a kink. I believe it is called ANR (or ABF haha). I know you can find people on fetlife that are looking for this. Most women are looking for strong men, and not AB's, but I always found that a soft limit ;) depending on how you approach it.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, Lyric, Blathers and 1 other person
I NEVER have been fortunate to have a female partner after rediscovering my AB side. But I once was at a friend's house we were playing pc video games and got really baked. The munchies set in and he gad choclate chip cookies and it needed milk so I went to the fridge and found out his milk was spoiled but it really was not bad it was his roomate GF breast milk as she just had a baby. I spit it all over his fridge it was just nasty. So I guess breast milk isn't for me.

• Wow
Reactions: GermanDL
MrCrinklez said:
I NEVER have been fortunate to have a female partner after rediscovering my AB side. But I once was at a friend's house we were playing pc video games and got really baked. The munchies set in and he gad choclate chip cookies and it needed milk so I went to the fridge and found out his milk was spoiled but it really was not bad it was his roomate GF breast milk as she just had a baby. I spit it all over his fridge it was just nasty. So I guess breast milk isn't for me.
:sick:🤮

Reactions: PNW509Little
srmousse said:
but more than that, the way it made me feel, the connection I felt with my arms wrapped around my wife, it was just fantastic! I only wish I could have done it more than once!!

I still get to "dry feed" occupationally, at this point, it's sexually stimulating for her, but different for me, which is kind of weird, but she gets turned on, and I get to enjoy in my own way... Win-win.

I’m really pleased to hear you experience and how you both feel. I have nursed/breast fed my Baby J (pre lockdown) on a number of occasions. Our meet or playtime always starts with me disrobing my friend, shower, dry. Then nappy and dress in a pretty pink dress with pink frilly socks. I felt it important to initiate our roles before the play. So then, I invite Baby J to lay across my lap where he proceeds to suckle for a long time. Like your wife, I find it, the actual feeling, sexually stimulating; an emotion I wasn’t entirely sure about initially, however Baby J is unaware whilst feeding; completely immersed in his own ‘safe’ world, nursing for warmth and security. There is no doubt, this act secured a bond on the outset. It’s the one thing that unites us as mummy and baby; we have found this to be the foundation or platform of our relationship. Definite win win. Should also mention, just in case someone remembers I’m married, my husband is 100% ok with my relationship with Baby J.

Reactions: Traveller, Lyric and Unicycleman
DanielW said:
I can't speak for women, but I can climax from nipple stimulation alone. So I would imagine some can, at least.
Omg, that has happened to me.

This is something that I would really love to be able to do! My baby age is really very little, so it wouldn't be a sexual thing for me, just normal behaviour for my inner-little. I think it would be an amazing experience of bonding and closeness with a long-term partner or care-giver. Who knows? Perhaps one day…

Seems a lot of people dream about this, why not just do a Google use ANR + relationships or ANR + Dating in a Google search you should find a lot of likeminded people, why dream it if you can live it.

Reactions: abdlnz and sbmccue
As one who loves to wear diapers pants and go potty in them, seems only natural to want to be breastfed as well. I have enjoyed the experience a few times in my life, that is to be breastfed while in my wet diapers and rubber pants. Loved it so much and wish I could do so now. My fiancee dry nurses me I want, but its not quite the same. I did nurse from my wife after she had our two kids and that was great but she didn't know I was a DL.

Lyric said:
I did nurse from my wife after she had our two kids and that was great but she didn't know I was a DL.
I'd like to ask: Is there a finite period during which you can breastfeed? Are you pretty much done when the baby is weaned, or can you keep on nursing, as long as your SO is willing?

When your wife was breastfeeding, how many times a day could you nurse and not take milk away from the baby?

I have no kids, so I'm just curious.

Reactions: abdlnz and Lyric
sbmccue said:
I'd like to ask: Is there a finite period during which you can breastfeed? Are you pretty much done when the baby is weaned, or can you keep on nursing, as long as your SO is willing?

When your wife was breastfeeding, how many times a day could you nurse and not take milk away from the baby?

As a dad who got to do this many times I can share that the amount of nursing is what maintains the milk supply and decides how much there is. Whatever the combination of feeding the baby or daddy and mommy enjoying this special kind of intimacy and/or foreplay, the milk keeps coming as long as enough nursing is happening.

My wife first got me to nurse to relieve her engorgement after our first baby was born. She loved how it felt (I did too) and through several years of nursing she would offer me her breast as we cuddled, or playfully stroke my cheek with her nipple to get me to latch on.

She would stroke my hair and baby talk to me as we did it, which, even though I hadn’t come into full awareness of my baby side at that stage, was absolutely marvellous.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, abdlnz, Traveller and 2 others
sbmccue said:

Not sure if there is a finite period. She has to nurse frequently to maintain her milk supply. In my case once she decided to stop for life style reasons, mostly to resume her career, she stopped letting me nurse. She did enjoy it with me and reducing pressure by nursing me helped her. Also, resuming birth control can inhibit lactation, depending on what she uses.

Reactions: sbmccue
As I've said. For the right 🅰🅱 girl, I'd be willing to adjust my hormone therapy for an ANR.😺

My girlfriend has started breastfeeding during our role play and she loves it and I love it especially when she comes into the nursery in the morning and bends over and says time for a morning feeding and I start feeding while I'm on my knees in the crib and she uses that time to check my diaper

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Lyric
I want to be breast fed, but more likely I'll take a bottle with my head on some ones lap. I think I'm close

Reactions: sbmccue
Katie2fingers said:
I want to be breast fed, but more likely I'll take a bottle with my head on some ones lap. I think I'm close
This actually isn't a bad alternative. In certain situations, I quite enjoy being bottle-fed. I think I enjoying being burped even more.

sbmccue said:
This actually isn't a bad alternative. In certain situations, I quite enjoy being bottle-fed. I think I enjoying being burped even more.

I want to do it in just a diaper and shirt. Can't wait

For awhile there my boobs were for bio baby only, my husband and I went to a friends house for dinner and my aunt had offered to babysit, I forgot my travel hand pump and mid evening my breasts hurt so bad due to being engorged, I didn’t know what to do. I told my husband we should probably ( before dinner ) and while I’m sure his motives were two sided ( one because he has wanted to suckle and two to help me out offered to release the pressure).

I was in a state where immediate relief overtook my personal feelings about it so we stepped out to his truck witch thankfully has amazing dark tint and I let him breast feed. The release was amazing and I know he really enjoyed it. Now I let him every now and then take to my breast.

Reactions: PNW509Little, JensBabyGirl, Lyric and 2 others
Back