Breastfeeding Fantasies

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
*Blushes* So um... Where to start? I'm sure a lot of us have these. For me, it's nonsexual. I'm not even sure if I'd like the real thing, but this is what I do. Sometimes when I'm sucking my pacifier, I'll imagine I'm breastfeeding, and I'll almost automatically start this little head bob, like a puppy nursing from its mother. I'll press my face against my stuffed animal, and the combination of the softness and the sucking seems really soothing.

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, lizzy21, GeorgeG and 11 others
Awwww, no need to be embarrassed, I think breastfeeding is something that many an AB has wondered and or fantasized about :) I know I certainly have as well ;)

For me it's nonsexual as well, in fact there are many ANR relationships wherein the nursing aspect is devoid of any sexual slant. I can understand why as well, breastfeeding serves a function, so while it's very intimate and connective it also has a purpose.

I've always wanted to try it out because I think it would add so much bonding and realism to an AB and Caregiver dynamic. I assume it would be one of the few things capable of instant regression or Little-Space. I wouldn't even care if there was actual milk to be gained, I think that just the warmth, the closeness and the rhythm would be absolutely wonderful :)

I'm very lucky with this as my current GF/Mommy has said that she wants to try breastfeeding and wouldn't mind incorporating elements of ANR into our dynamic together :love:

So yeah, you are not alone on this one :D

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyNicky, lizzy21, GeorgeG and 5 others
I'm not really AB... but this intrigues me. Might be a bit curious!

Reactions: Flobaby and YbboB
I would like to breastfeed as well but that will need to wait until I find a CG or GF that would be accommodating.

I've only done it for real (with a milk supply) once. It was amazing!! It tasted somewhat sweet and warm, but more than that, the way it made me feel, the connection I felt with my arms wrapped around my wife, it was just fantastic! I only wish I could have done it more than once!!

I still get to "dry feed" occupationally, at this point, it's sexually stimulating for her, but different for me, which is kind of weird, but she gets turned on, and I get to enjoy in my own way... Win-win.

Reactions: GeorgeG, DippyDawg, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I dream about that alot, i suck on the one corner of my blanket and stuff the other corner behind my head.

Reactions: YbboB and KimbaFoxNatsume
WOW, great thread!
I've been wondering if my Mommy and me are the only ones that do breastfeeding. There is a LOT that would need to be said AND understood here.

First, are you talking SIMULATING breastfeeding..or ACTUALLY expressing REAL mama's milk??
I'm not going to get into this very deeply because it's way lots of information!
My Mommy DOES breastfeed me! YES, she DOES produce mama's milk! Not in large quantities as she did when breastfeeding her children after birth. It was such a powerful desire of hers to be able to also breastfeed me along with the other things we do as Mommy/little. There are a few things that are factors...are you post menopausal? That has a lot to do with ability to produce mama's milk. If pre-menopausal, you are likely to succeed in re-production of mama's milk. I'm not as familiar with pre-menopause capability as I am with post-menopausal abilities. My Mommy worked very hard and put in extreme effort as it's something she wanted that bad! Medications just for this ARE out there and used in conjunction with a schedule of either pumping with a hospital grade breast pump or actually having a human at the teet. But doing a breast suckling at least 10 times per day is important. It's also important to understand that hormones are going to jump in and make themselves evident!! Mommy was prone to crying for no apparent reason at times. She would have vivid dreams of her babies at her breast. She would have "feelings" in her vagina as if she had given birth some weeks ago and her body is still "coming back" after the birth. There are very many things to be concidered when attempting relactation.
If you are "just" doing pretend breast feeding, there can STILL be hormonal changes that can occur. Be prepared for Mommy to have strong emotional feelings if breasting is done on a daily basis. If at the breast only a couple times a month, then typically there are usually relatively few changes in Mommy at all, other than the close bonding feelings Mommy and little feel because of this addition to the experience of Mommy/little life. No matter how involved Mommy and her little become in the breasting experience, it is another beautiful, bonding and tender loving part of what we all are looking for. It will definitely strengthen the relationship even more!!

Who woulda thunk it!!

💕🍼👶💓😊

Reactions: GeorgeG, cr5311 and tinkletiger
xionghaizi said:
I dream about that alot, i suck on the one corner of my blanket and stuff the other corner behind my head.

AAAWWWW. 💕🍼👶😊

I'm thinking that the ability/chance to breastfeed is a pretty common dream/fantasy among the trans-fem population.
I know it's been one of mine for a LONG time.

Reactions: GeorgeG and YbboB
I did. But it turns me on.

If I'd, I'll repeat.

I sucked on my wife's breasts but she wasn't lactating. At one point she volunteered that if I did that enough she would.

When we had our child my wife knew full well about my ABDL side and my desire to be breastfed. Fortunately for me (both of us actually) she was producing more than enough milk for both the real baby and the adult baby. I was often diapered for these sessions but occasionally it was sexual and in those cases, no diaper play. All she needed was the suckling for her to reach orgasm so of course I was happy to help. Our baby was weaned after 6 months but I kept her milk flowing for another 2 years. Now, she will bare her breast while I'm diapered so we can both enjoy the activity although there's no milk it's still a special bond.

Reactions: NappyNicky, RuffRuff, GeorgeG and 5 others
I find nothing more romantic and erotic than pretend breastfeeding while I am diapered and in a pink baby dress! My wife really doesn't play mommy, but she will do this with me. I guess it's because its win-win...fun for me, the baby, and feels good for her. Right after our daughter was born. I actually got milk...for real!

Reactions: NappyNicky, GeorgeG, cr5311 and 2 others
ChrisKrinkle said:
I find nothing more romantic and erotic than pretend breastfeeding while I am diapered and in a pink baby dress! My wife really doesn't play mommy, but she will do this with me. I guess it's because its win-win...fun for me, the baby, and feels good for her. Right after our daughter was born. I actually got milk...for real!
Yes.....I can imagine the thoughts and the feeling!

i paid a mommy once and she loved breast feeding me so much she almost had an orgasm, she told me!!

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, cr5311 and Seasonedcitizen
I guess I'm a little confused, since I have no children. Do women often orgasm when breastfeeding? Does that happen when a baby is nursing, as well as when an AB nurses?

We've tried this a number of times but its a work in progress, I'm having latching issues and because of this it becomes uncomfortable for her, we wont give up though. It more or less has turned into soft kisses on her nipples which im fine with.

Did this with my wife a few times when she was lactating--about 10 years ago. At the time, I didn't really look at it as a regression thing, although I think I could appreciate that aspect of it now. But (minor snag) no more milk! And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't initiate that again just for me.

Oh well. Anyway...

Fun experience, regardless of sexy/little.

Reactions: Unicycleman and PNW509Little
Back