Breast

DD breasts 🥰 sounds a great place to be. Your so lucky

Reactions: rbm and Peesalot
They sell progesterone cream at almost every drug store and health shop…
Pick up some and follow the directions, usually have to message the cream into your breasts twice a day.
Will you get huge boobs? No…
But trust me, you will notice a difference 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
I would like boobs, admitingly.

Reactions: nezquic66, chrischrischris and Diaper44
KMichelle said:
Pick up some and follow the directions, usually have to message the cream into your breasts twice a day.
What kind of side affects would be with using the cream ? Do you knock the crap out of your testosterone levels and affect your reproductive system meaning more so sperm count ? Mainly looking to just fill out my A cup bra’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
21nbby said:
What kind of side affects would be with using the cream ? Do you knock the crap out of your testosterone levels and affect your reproductive system meaning more so sperm count ? Mainly looking to just fill out my A cup bra’s.
Progesterone will definitely reduce your T levels, since it is a mild antiandrogen, but unless you're already quite low, or you're adding estrogen you probably don't need to worry.

NinaAlex said:
Growing boobs isn't too hard, but it comes with a LOT of side effects, and you get no guarantee how well it will work.
I've grown B-cup boobs in my late 30s, all it took was more or less chemical castration, and then taking Estradiol. I'm a trans girl, so for me, nuking testosterone and switching my whole endocrine system to run female, and feminizing my body was an incredibly rewarding journey.
For those who are not trans, a lot of the effects may be quite disturbing.
The first effect from switching your hormonal system is usually body odor. I stopped smelling like a dude, and while just on blockers I had just about no body odor. Once I started on estrogen, my body started smelling female.
I regained quite a bit of the hair I thought I've lost in the last few years.
My noodle stopped working, it can't get hard at all anymore, and I'm likely completely sterile after 1½y of Estridiol.
My marbles started shrinking, drastically, as did the noodle. (Sorry for the indirect vocabulary, I'm trying to avoid dysphoria)
Sexuality tanked, and was completely gone for about half a year, before it came back, in a much more subtle and very different way.
Body hair growth slowed down, fat deposits are shifting, slowly giving me a slightly more feminine silhouette. Facial fat is redistributing, and my face looks female now.
My muscles just seemed to fade away, where before carrying two 15kg cat litter bags wasn't too much of a problem, one is now definitely my limit. It feels like each bag now weights 25-30kg.
The emotional changes are massive, and my emotional range is much larger now.
I now get a period. No menstruation, I lack the organ for that, but I do get cramping, mood swings and irritability about once a month.
My hip seems to be repositioning, rotating by a few degrees, which forced me to slowly adjust how I walk, and caused some considerable leg pain here and there as the body readjusts to those changes.

Most cis people on cross sex hormone replacement will get hormonal dysphoria, just like a lot of trans people have with their natal hormones.
So while this works, a lot of people who where forced to do this, have committed suicide, since running the brain on the wrong hormones for an extended period can lead to suicide. For trans people this isn't really a surprise.
Providing the brain with the wrong hormones has MASSIVE psychological effects, and while switching to the right ones can relieve depression, feelings of being in the wrong body, dissociation and more, switching the brain to the hormones that it doesn't expect can cause all those problems.

That being said, wanting boobs could be a hint that you're trans.
A lot of trans people don't figure it out until later in life.
I took until I was 37y old to admit to myself that I'm a woman. I had suspected when I was 18, but laws and regulations for transition, as well as the very restrictive view of how being trans should look back in the late 90s and early 2000s, convinced me that I couldn't possibly be trans, and I burrowed those feelings for another 19 years.

The nice things about hormones is that for a short while, effects are not permanent, for estradiol, permanent changes rarely start before 6 months in. Once you start growing boobs, it will become quite irreversible, stopping hormones they will get a bit smaller, but not by much. Some of the later effects like hip rotation can also be permanent.

This shouldn't be taken lightly, but for some, switching their endocrine system to the opposite hormone is an incredibly rewarding, and relieving feeling.
you are right on except that spiro is what makes them grow was on hrt for 12 years 46c.. and you are right about the mental changes. I experience them all the time. spent time in a physc hospital after I started to cut my lower parts for the second time ithink it has to do with suddenly stopping HRT after being on it so long. I was on half the max doses

MandyBear said:
What is the fascination with being a guy and having breasts?
And why is it usually having massive breasts at that? Lol.
D cup breasts, even on a petite girl, let alone someone bigger are freakin huge, lol.

Honestly, you could not pay me enough to have to deal with having D cup breasts.
ShyBoo81 said:
I'm a straight guy and I don't get it either lol. Having just big boobs by itself looks weird. You also need a curvy feminine figure so the whole package looks aesthetically pleasing; like thicc thighs, hourglass waist, etc.

I don't mean to objectify women btw, just wanted to give my perspective based purely on aesthetics.
I must be the only guy in the world that literally doesn't care about breasts 🤔

I just don't get it

Last edited:
rbm said:
you are right on except that spiro is what makes them grow was on hrt for 12 years 46c..
I've never been on Spironolactone. Been on Cyproterone acetate for 4 months, before starting to DIY Estradiol. Then, after a few months they started growing. By the time I officially got HRT, six months later, I had A-cups.

rbm said:
and you are right about the mental changes. I experience them all the time. spent time in a physc hospital after I started to cut my lower parts for the second time ithink it has to do with suddenly stopping HRT after being on it so long. I was on half the max doses
Yes, stopping HRT again usually isn't a great idea, especially after so long.
I don't have a choice anymore, I have to take HRT, or my bones will crumble, since my body is incapable of producing its own sex-hormones at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Chosen
@Chosen:
Don't be sad. My body would have produced the wrong hormones (Testosterone), so the fact it won't be able to do that anymore is good.
I was miserable with my body running on Testosterone, and I'm now on HRT (with Estradiol) for life, but that's a good thing in my opinion.
I found the hormone my brain works well on, and removed the possibility for my body to interfere by producing the hormone that was causing me a lot of pain and misery, so switching my hormonal system to Estradiol was the best choice for me.

Chosen said:
I must be the only guy in the world that literally doesn't care about breasts 🤔

I just don't get it
I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ breasts - the bigger, the better. My wife is a 40DD and I wouldn't mind at all if she were a 40G. The more breast a woman has the more there is to suckle on and snuggle into. (y) When I wear a bra, I use falsies to simulate a D cup. (Like I have on right now.)
ShyBoo81 said:
I'm a straight guy and I don't get it either lol. Having just big boobs by itself looks weird. You also need a curvy feminine figure so the whole package looks aesthetically pleasing; like thick thighs, hourglass waist, etc.

I don't mean to objectify women btw, just wanted to give my perspective based purely on aesthetics.
Have you considered how many women do NOT have curvy figures and an hourglass waist. Having breasts and being feminine is not about looking like a Hollywood starlet. It is about a sense of being. I love wearing my traditionally female lingerie because it gives me a sense of peace and calmness. I have a different mind set when I'm wearing these things. That's just me. It may well be different for others.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Chosen and rbm
Peesalot said:
I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ breasts - the bigger, the better. My wife is a 40DD and I wouldn't mind at all if she were a 40G. The more breast a woman has the more there is to suckle on and snuggle into. (y) When I wear a bra, I use falsies to simulate a D cup. (Like I have on right now.)
Idk, I guess I'm just more of an ass man 😆

Reactions: Notoday
Fenugreek is probably the best way to start!!!

• Thinking
ScarletRoseRapier said:
Fenugreek is probably the best way to start!!!
I’ve been taking it for 21 years for my sinuses. I haven’t had a headache since I started. No boobs except for the very old man boobs.

I just have no idea how anyone has larger breasts in general.

I'm a cis female. 5'7" and I've always had tiny ones. I'm talking since I started losing weight, now I'm something like a 34A right now. I think even at my highest weight, I wasn't much more than a 36A.

I just have an unfortunate frame where I tend to store fat in a pretty unsightly way and paired with a very very small frame in general. Weight gain doesn't look good on me

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, ShyBoo81 and PaddedMewtwo
Milianna said:

I'm a cis female. 5'7" and I've always had tiny ones. I'm talking since I started losing weight, now I'm something like a 34A right now. I think even at my highest weight, I wasn't much more than a 36A.

I just have an unfortunate frame where I tend to store fat in a pretty unsightly way and paired with a very very small frame in general. Weight gain doesn't look good on me
Don’t judge a gift by the packaging.

• Haha
Seasonedcitizen said:
Don’t judge a gift by the packaging.
I guess you could argue that I'm just "fun sized"

God I need to get better jokes XD

• Haha
Reactions: Lyric, Seasonedcitizen, Chosen and 1 other person
Milianna said:

Hi milianna! I saw a program on television that elite German soldiers hit their breasts with rifle. And 80% had gone for breast reduction surgery. Then I found that in Thailand an old technique this woman is using to apparently good success is she is using slapping and massage to highten breasts and also buttocks and more...

• Thinking
Reports found that women who jog without a bra develop longer breasts

Now after hearing this, some men have started jogging without underwear...

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Kittyinpink, NinaAlex and 1 other person
Chosen said:
Reports found that women who jog without a bra develop longer breasts

Now after hearing this, some men have started jogging without underwear...
Ha ha!

• Haha
KMichelle said:
Hello KMichelle! Sorry this is replying to an old post. In u.k I can't get progesterone cream . I have ordered some from America , a site called wellsprings. Can you give me any insight/information about using the stuff? You sound experienced and I thought I may as well ask!

Back