Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am pretty sure this was a topic on the old forum, what's your perfered breast size?

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well..I've a pretty good situation (from most boys perspectives, of course), because I got to tailor my breasts to the size I like. I grew out to a certain point, of course, because of the hormones - but have had augmentation since then :3 I'm now a US 34C/AU 12C. So..I guess you could say that medium is my preferred size :D

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Pfft... I don't wanna get breat augmentation... It just seems so fake...
'sides... I wouldn't want large breasts... medium at the most...

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Mine feel pretty good :3 They're like..70% real; they just needed that extra nudge to be how I wanted them to be.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Any size, any consistency -- big, small, tiny, handful, more-than-a-handful, edible, powdery!

Breasts are breasts, and breasts, being part of the feminine form, are beautiful!

Role
Diaper Lover
It depends, sometimes I love small ones, sometimes medium, sometimes large.

They are all good. :p But bigger isn't ALWAYS better.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
So long the proportions match to the rest of a woman's body, I'm not fussed. I'm not a fan of womens breasts being x10 that of there total weight.

As far as my own breast size goes I'd prefer not to have any at all.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't care what size they are. Unless they are stupidly big or something, but I really don't care.

I don't find them sexually appealing at all anyway.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted medium. My view of breasts is I do not mind A cups, as long as its not completly flat A, mainly because it gives the girl a cute babyish kind of appeal. That is the way my ex was, she was an A cup but she was not flat, they were just pretty small, but very perky so I liked them. Now when it comes to big boobs I actually hate them a lot. Anything that is bigger than a C I do not like, it just gets in the way during sexual activities, plus I do not like it when the nipples are the size of saucer plates! :S

So I like B and C cups on a girl the most, perfect size I think. Also the perkier the better. So I am pretty laid back when it comes to breasts as long as they are not big I like them. I am more off a butt man, because a well shaped medium sized butt drives me wild.

Role
Diaper Lover
I do not like it when the nipples are the size of saucer plates
Yeah I hate that. :p

As far as my own breast size goes I'd prefer not to have any at all.
Whats wrong with you monkey, I want some serious boobage! (muscle) :p Boob muscle would be the sex for attracting girls.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
You mean personal breasts, or breasts of girls we look at? I'm male, and not TG, so I'll speak to what i like on a girl. I tend to like smaller. A or B, occasionally C, never more. I like somewhat more slender bodies, and those normally don't look good if they are too endowed.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm with Charlie mostly - big breasts don't interest me at all. Why would a woman have breasts so heavy that she has to carry around a backpack filled with bricks all day just to make sure that she won't fall over forwards. :eek:

Sure, women should have breasts, and as long as they're not massive or require an electron miscroscope to find them, they'll do fine for me!

Peachy

Last edited:
A

Ayerea

Personally. For on myself ide prefer a B or small C cup. nothing too big otherwise they get in the way big time. for girls i do things with (tehe) i like just about anything. =]

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Breasts do absolutely nothing for me whatsoever, so the less there is to get in the way, the better, I suppose. =P I just can't see the attraction in big, round bags of fat.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ewww Kraiden that was gross!

I am with Monkey on this (Damnit, meant to post in my first post.) The boob size needs to match the girl. A tiny tiny girl should have tiny tiny boobs, while a big girl needs big boobs, lol! For example, one of my friends is an A I believe, while I am a DD, and both of our bodies match our boobies, lol! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.