Breaking the law! Breaking the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
*guitar solo*

Have you ever had any minor or major brushes with the law?

I was once interviewed as a suspect for intentionally breaking someones house window, it wasn't me but I was among the people that did it back in my rebel younger years, didn't get in any severe trouble other than a verbal caution.

What about you? Are you a mastermind criminal or a small time crook.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Ive taken something from disney before when I was younger, I don't do anything against the law anymore. It makes me feel dirty to even think about it...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Me and some friends took apart a bike that was in the trash...Then people said it was theirs and called the cops...This was years ago

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was almost arested for Grand Theft Auto, I sold a car and the person blew the engine a few days later, I tried to find an engine but couldn't, so I said to the customer I can sell the car and get you your money back, and they said OK.

So after I sold the car they said they wanted the car back, and made a complaint against me, long story short, they lost the car and I gave them there money back.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i've been arrested twice for MIP's and nearly for a DUI. I also barely escaped theft.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was almost arested for Grand Theft Auto, I sold a car and the person blew the engine a few days later, I tried to find an engine but couldn't, so I said to the customer I can sell the car and get you your money back, and they said OK.

So after I sold the car they said they wanted the car back, and made a complaint against me, long story short, they lost the car and I gave them there money back.

I thought you meant the game...

Role
Private
I've done stuff that could have involved the police, but I've never gotten to that stage yet. I'm too sneaky. ;)

E

Error404

...Bwahahahahahah! ...No freakin' comment.

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE...404 WON.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
My only brushes were with traffic violatons. Nothing more serious than that.

"I fought the law and the..Law won, I fought the law and the..Law won.."

Last edited:

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was camping on private property. That's right mother****ers. Oh, then there's all the people I cut in half. hehehe

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Other than being in the back of a cop car after a friend of mine got busted on a DUI on a cold, winter night in February 2007, when we had single digit temperatures. Cop busted her on a DUI, and I had to wait 40 minutes for the tow-truck with a snot-nosed punk cop who was probably just fresh out of the academy.

I am friends with some local university cops, so I am careful not to do anything stupid.

WildThing121675

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Long story.
I was at a friends house and we decided to walk nearby to a local gas station for some munchies. Me and friend A buy our stuff and walk out of the store to wait for friend b and c. As we start walking we get half way back to his house when some one in a car stops and tells us"I don't know what you guys did but that gas station called the cops on you"(exact words)

So we continue walking and me and friend c are talking think that some one was just polling our leg. All of the side a cop steps out of the ally in front of us and asks us to put our hands on the railing. SO me and friends are getting searched(in front of a very nice restaurant i might ad,very embarrassing) So long story short one of my friends had stolen some chew and the rest of us didn't know about it. So he had ditched at some point and he admitted it otherwise we were all going to the police station.(we were actually lucky my friend had some things in his pocket the cop didn't find)

Other than that i have kept myself out of trouble.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Yes, you see I lied to you all! I am not some guy from Florida, no, I am a .....Columbian Drug Lord!

You see I'm hiding out here in the good 'ol wang state after my run in with the FBI because I cut off their supply of cocaine and cookies.

I've said too much, I think I hear sirens!

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've made enough homemade explosives that I've had to make numerous quick escapes from the cops. No property destruction, mind you, but the cops don't like it :p. Nobody has caught me yet!

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Me and some friends took apart a bike that was in the trash...Then people said it was theirs and called the cops...This was years ago
Once something is placed in the trash & if it is out by the road or in an alley, it becomes public domain!! So I would asume that the cops told them that!!

I don't have any issues with the police!! I am from a police family, my granddad was a town cop in PA & my dad was a MP with the Army!!

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
IN THE PAST Uh.. I..have...

Trespassed, ran from police (and got away), used explosives on public property, stolen numerous items, breaking in and entering, destroyed several thousand dollars worth of property, gotten into numerous fights, piracy, drove underage whilst speeding and breaking other traffic laws, fled from an accident scene (not while I was driving :p).....

However, now I try to stay within the law completely. I lived in a harsh area... and those are the kinds of things you did to avoid having your ass kicked ya know?
I regret my actions everyday... and have tried my best to apologize to the people I hurt. I have utmost respect for officers of the law , I only did the things that I did because.. on a certain level I had to. No gangsters like getting into shoot outs, or breaking into other peoples houses... they are doing what they need to to survive. Just as I.. never liked doing those things.. I did it all... because that's all I could do to help my family at the time. We had no electricity... and no water... It was wrong looking back, but when you haven't had a shower in a week... it gets to you. Being 13 with nothing.. I did what I could.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
...Bwahahahahahah! ...No freakin' comment.
Word.

*sigh* can't believe I'm saying this...

Grand Larceny. A friend convinced me that we could use some new computers, so he lifted them from the basement of a... facility... while I stood watch.. We did this over a period of about 3 days. We got towers, and monitors.

I got 2 of each, he got 3 towers and 2 monitors. It worked for a while, about a month. *sigh* Not a day went by that I didn't regret it, and *want* to return it. But I knew it was impossible to do alone. So, one day, one of the people my "friend" gloated to called the cops. Eventually, they got a warrant, arrested us, and took it all. Lucky, I'm a minor. I got a year's worth of probation.

Considering that I'm in the JROTC program at my high school, and that my records are shiny clean prior to this, I go back to court for the last time next wednesday, then in a year from now, the record is gonna be wiped as if it never happened.. Which is good, I guess.

I don't claim innocence, but peer pressure did do a lot, and I will NOT fall to that again.

*sigh*

Now that the big choke-up is out of the way, I've done plenty other things.

Explosives, for one -- played with fireworks, fiddled with 'em, etc. We were in NJ at the time, so the cops came by from the neighbors calling, but nothing happened, they didn't search, etc...

Then there was a time where we sabotaged our old landlord's pool because he kicked us out on the street (years ago). We took old motor oil, snow-melting chemicals, and whatever we could find in our shed, and poured it in the pool. Never caught, never questioned... Meh.

I also was seen driving (when I was 14) up in VT in an unregistered vehicle without inspection. We ended up winning the case because it was on our own private property ^_^.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Music/software/video piracy, meh... I don't think that counts, but I've done it. I got into a few fights at school, stole juice at lunch (and felt kinda bad about it)... nothing major at all though. I've never been interviewed by police. I'm a good little fox! :D

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ressisting Arrest, Insulting an officer, and 'use of explosives/incendiary devices'.*

*Molotov Cocktail.

I wasn't caught for the latter. For the previous two, it only was a few hours in the cell and a fine in the 'insult' case.

I haven't actually done illegal things in some time. I don't really want to either. I felt guilt and stupidity after igniting and hurling the molotov. I feel no regrets for the others though! :dunno:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Got told off for "breaking" the school computers aka trying to hack them. I hate restrictions!

Status
Not open for further replies.