• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Breaking the Ice

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone, I am very happy that I think I have finally found a safe spot in this community. I have been a diaper lover for most of my life. I have always kept my diaper interest a secret as much as I could, I thought there was something wrong with me.

After looking at several threads here, I can see that I am not alone, and maybe there is nothing wrong with me at all. It is not easy to openly admit that I like to wear diapers, even anonymously.

So, a little bit about what I do and like,

I am a Gas Turbine Engine Test Cell Operator, and Quality Control guy at an FAA part 145 Repair Station, and part 21 OEM. (Thats really hard to explain but if anyone asks I will try). I spent five years in the United States Marine Corps, where I repaired AV8B Harrier Engines. ( I really enjoy aviation).

I enjoy playing the guitar, woodwork, old cars, and the outdoors. I also love to see peoples artistic expressions in many forms.

I hope I didnt overshare. This was a big step for me as im sure you all can relate. I hope that I can be a part of this community.

Reactions: checkingoutall, geka, Lumos and 8 others

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome! You have taken the first big step into sharing this side of you, and I agree that it is not easy. Sounds like a really awesome, technical career ladder you have as well. I also play, or rather practice, jamming guitar from time to time. Art is a big part of the community and I also have digital art on Deviantart, which is where I pulled my avatar.

Reactions: warmfeeling

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome!! From the frozen north in Michigan.

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
MetalDan86 said:
Welcome! You have taken the first big step into sharing this side of you, and I agree that it is not easy. Sounds like a really awesome, technical career ladder you have as well. I also play, or rather practice, jamming guitar from time to time. Art is a big part of the community and I also have digital art on Deviantart, which is where I pulled my avatar.
Thank you. You have a very nice avatar!

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
MetalDan86 said:
Thank you. You have a very nice avatar! I
KindaOlde said:
Welcome!! From the frozen north in Michigan.
Thank you, from the only slightly chilly Missouri.

Reactions: warmfeeling, MetalDan86 and KindaOlde

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome to Adisc

It can be very hard and daunting taking that first step to opening up even on a site like this where you know everyone will accept you so well done and that was a good intro.

You'll find plenty of support and info here to help you come to terms with this part of you so don't be afraid to jump in and ask questions or share your thoughts.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IamtheLorax said:
Hello everyone, I am very happy that I think I have finally found a safe spot in this community. I have been a diaper lover for most of my life. I have always kept my diaper interest a secret as much as I could, I thought there was something wrong with me.

After looking at several threads here, I can see that I am not alone, and maybe there is nothing wrong with me at all. It is not easy to openly admit that I like to wear diapers, even anonymously.

I am a Gas Turbine Engine Test Cell Operator, and Quality Control guy at an FAA part 145 Repair Station, and part 21 OEM. (Thats really hard to explain but if anyone asks I will try). I spent five years in the United States Marine Corps, where I repaired AV8B Harrier Engines. ( I really enjoy aviation).

I enjoy playing the guitar, woodwork, old cars, and the outdoors. I also love to see peoples artistic expressions in many forms.

I hope I didnt overshare. This was a big step for me as im sure you all can relate. I hope that I can be a part of this community.
Hello welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Great bio @IamtheLorax. Looking forward to you input around here.

Jimbolo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome, I wish you to find here a lot of comforting friends!

Last edited:

MummysLittleSissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Welcome aboard from another new user on this board. Nope, nothing wrong with you whatsoever. You're not doing anything illegal, immoral or that will make you fat. :) Enjoy being you and chatting to like-minded individuals.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and warmfeeling

Diaper44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Welcome and enjoy your not alone

diaperdeg

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What a wonderful introduction. I'm a newbie here, too. I've loved diapers since as long as my earliest memories. There are lots of us just like you. It is a great thing!

Reactions: IamtheLorax

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Welcome to the best site there is on the web. I thank you for your service, I look forward to your posts

Reactions: IamtheLorax

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
IamtheLorax said:

Welcome and yes you are not alone in this but we all think the same thing at first. It sure is nice to know that we are not alone though and that there is really nothing wrong with us. I was a Q.C. tech for many years in the heating and cooling industry and a supervisor until I retired a few years ago. Have never been in the Military in Canada as we have no draft board or selective service, it is all voluntary. I do have some relatives who served both here and in the U.K. I am also a wood worker and have made many things in my shop over the years from toys and rocking horses to kitchen cabinets and refinishing/ repairing furniture also and like you I worked on my first two or three cars when I was younger. Had a friend who built a large boat once but never tried it myself. I admire your profession working on Harrier Engines.

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Reactions: Angelapinks

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby