• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Breaking news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Rahara just got his first friend on his friend list here!

*waves at Eddy*

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The first step in your master plan for world domination is complete. Too bad it's a plan with several million steps.

Kudos ;)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Go Me :D It always nice meeting new people.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I try not to be a freind collector, some people just collect freinds at ramdom, I'm not into that.

If you want to collect freinds on a list, try going to someplace like aby and say your 18, then you will have a few hundred freinds right away.

If your older nobody wants to know you, but if they think you may be 18 or younger, everybody there wants to be your freind.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Show offs! *pouts*

Still is kinda exciting though. Maybe if I'm active more (lol) I'll become a little more known. But then again there is a charm to my unbenounced absences and random late night appearances in IRC.

Also, Peachy: Last couple nights I tried catching you before you left for your college stuff, but I couldn't get past 1 AM my time. I will see you yet!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Interesting on the 18 or younger age. Youth does have its attractions. Right now I'm dating an embryo. It's not much of a conversationalist.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Also, Peachy: Last couple nights I tried catching you before you left for your college stuff, but I couldn't get past 1 AM my time. I will see you yet!
Well, better catch me in your afternoon after school - that's roughly late evening for me right before I climb into my bed. When I have to leave early, I tend to not really spend any time on IRC, and when I can sleep in, I don't really get up before 1am your time (I'm 7 hours ahead of you).

Peachy

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Peachy: True... true.

I get home at about 4:30 my time on average (11 or so your time.), but that is if everything plays in my favor. Gets tricky.

Dogboy: Talk about it's long and endearing past.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Scratch my last statement - for this week, we're only 6 hours apart because we've already switched back to Standard Time last weekend while you'll do that the next weekend.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.