• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

brb, house going underwater soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other

Circled red spots = essentially what everything turns into once it hits Long Island. We never get any "light rain". In summer, with the humidity, EVERYTHING is that color red when it hits us. Wild stuff.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Yeah... thats some shit aint it? Living on the coast does that.

and Godamnit.. Im not a fuggin newbie!

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Yeah... thats some shit aint it? Living on the coast does that.

and Godamnit.. Im not a fuggin newbie!
Your title seems to disclaim otherwise, Sir Corri. Thou art guilty of digital witchery! ... Er.... Hacking. :D

But seriously, yeah, we've been getting poured on all week here, too.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Actually, I edited that with GIMP ;) (the circles + arrow :p)

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I didn't even notice them... Might wanna try a more contrasting alerting color next time... Like flourescent red/bright red maybe...

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Gosh, that's pathetic compared to the stuff we see around here. Though I didn't see the warnings (if any), so It's hard to tell what it's really capable of.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We got some of that today, living in Virginia. The dogs didn't like the thunder, and I didn't like the rain because I couldn't get out on my bike. I did a lot of writing, however, and I'm glad for that.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just look up and to the right a little inCT where the CT River meets the sound. I'm there abouts on a tidal marsh with a river running through my back yard. I'm well flooded from the last storms and another is rumbling in now...

We will survive!

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I live in northeast Ohio and it has been a weird summer for me here too, colder than normal and weird. That means to me, one helluva bad winter coming my way. I can't remember the last time it was as cold as it was on the 4th of July. It was very cool and comfortable for drinking and fireworks.

I'm not used to that. I am used to hottern-hell temps during the summer. I have never seen it like the way it is. UNUSUAL.

WildThing121675

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
ROUND 2! FIGHT!

The weather never quits here :D. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.