Brand of powder and wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I started using powder a little while ago to help with moisture and smell and the first brand that I bought was store brand because it was cheap. When I went to get more they were out and now I'm using Johnson powder which doesn't seem as good as the store brand.

I also just bought some store brand baby wipes cause adult wet wipes are really expensive.

I was just wondering what brand of powder and wipes do the rest of you use?

I went looking for lower-cost alternatives for powder, wipes, and barrier cream recently and switched to the $1 13 oz. brand from Dollar Tree. It seems fine to me. (Other stores' generics may very well roll off the same assembly line.) For wipes, I've always used Wal-Mart's 240 ct. store brand. When my local store was out, I tried a generic brand from a grocery store, but they didn't seem as moist or thick, and seemed to shred more easily. I also buy Wal-Mart's zinc oxide barrier cream.

I use Huggies baby wipes for everything! I stopped using toilet paper because it was just messier for me and the cost hasn't been that bad for me.

I just don't feel clean unless I grab a wipe.

Lifetime said:
When I went to get more they were out and now I'm using Johnson powder which doesn't seem as good as the store brand.

I'm surprised at this. I have use Johnson's Baby Powder since, well, I was a baby and think it is excellent.

BabyDenise said:
I'm surprised at this. I have use Johnson's Baby Powder since, well, I was a baby and think it is excellent.

I'm not sure that would be possible for another product to be better for me. The associations with the scent are so strong that it would have to do something else amazing to even begin to compete as far as I'm concerned.

For the powder I use, I love Johnson's calming Lavender & chamomile. Though this scent getting harder to find, it's my absolute favorite ^u^

As for wipes, I either use the Northshore large wipes(for public changes) or Huggies scent free+aloe for at home or whatever since they're so cheap and useful).

Huggies wipes and Johnson Baby Powder plus Baby Magic lotion. All diapered up with my contour Changing Times diaper are large duckey pins.

Johnson powder all the way. pampers wipes. :)

Same as Tonyh!

It just doesn't seem to keep my as dry as the store brand did. That's my only problem. There was some other powder there that was in a purple color container that was really expensive, I'm going to have to give that a try. As for wipes I'll probably try Pampers next time to see what they are like.

I use Walmart's generic baby powder and Huggies one and done wipes as they are nice and thick and do the trick ��

- - - Updated - - -

I use Walmart's generic baby powder and Huggies one and done wipes as they are nice and thick and do the trick 😉

First of all you girls should not use talc baby powder they say you can get cancer from it.
Chorn starch is better .
Which is what I use equate pure chornstarch baby powder.
Huggies wipes, baby shampoo, baby oil .
I read that its better for your shin to use baby products less harshness to your body.
From some doctor.
The baby oil for feet to keep them from cracking flaking skin.

Baby oil for, hey I have to try that! I always have trouble with that and it's so unbabyish!

Johnsons cornstarch powder for me.

Johnsons lightly fragranced skin care wipes as well but this latest batch have been made thinner and crappier... damb shrinkflation at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back