• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone
I am 45 male.
I am attracted to girls
I am married (17 years) and have 4 kids and they are really great kids.
I would say I am more AB then DD but have gone through phases of 1 or the other. Always identified myself as a boy
I have had feelings of AB since age 8 or so. I pretty much explored as much of my fantasy as possible but this is the first time belonging to a site.

My favorite fantasy is forced regression but in loving way. I don’t like the discipline type thing or bondage. Really like hypnosis type stories. and dream of a loving mommy. I have read a lot of stories

I don’t have any handicaps or serious mental issues. I am relatively a regular guy I like fishing having a couple beers on the weekends. I have a pretty good job that I like and I’m good at Travel As much as possible. Love scuba diving and going on general adventures.
I have been a ton of places
I was in the military for 4
I have been told often I look like George Clooney.

Please feel free to ask me Anything I don’t get offended easily nor do I get too judgmental I answer as honestly as possible and I believe everyone is different and has every right to be.
Thanks again

Reactions: JackandJill
Hello Electrically and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Thank you for your 4 years of serving our country and thank you for my Freedom.

I also am a SCUBA diver, but have not gone under since 2006

Egor

Electrically said:
Hi everyone
I am 45 male.
I am attracted to girls
I am married (17 years) and have 4 kids and they are really great kids.
I would say I am more AB then DD but have gone through phases of 1 or the other. Always identified myself as a boy
I have had feelings of AB since age 8 or so. I pretty much explored as much of my fantasy as possible but this is the first time belonging to a site.

My favorite fantasy is forced regression but in loving way. I don’t like the discipline type thing or bondage. Really like hypnosis type stories. and dream of a loving mommy. I have read a lot of stories

I don’t have any handicaps or serious mental issues. I am relatively a regular guy I like fishing having a couple beers on the weekends. I have a pretty good job that I like and I’m good at Travel As much as possible. Love scuba diving and going on general adventures.
I have been a ton of places
I was in the military for 4
I have been told often I look like George Clooney.

Please feel free to ask me Anything I don’t get offended easily nor do I get too judgmental I answer as honestly as possible and I believe everyone is different and has every right to be.
Thanks again

Hi and welcome. If you like hypnosis AB/DL stories, check out my story on this site, "The Untraining of Stanley Kaminski".

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

I am also married, have two children, work 9-5, love fishing and the outdoors, and beers or mixed drinks on the weekend with my wife!! Sounds like a country song lol.

Do also wear diapers or just regress?

I wear when I can. There has been strong desires for UI in my past but never really had dedication to achieve. Probably cause it’s too scary for me. I’ve gone 24-7 for weeks at a time but once I get to that Teeder point I bow out and quite honestly I would be very surprised if I try again. It’s just a little to real. I like fantasy better.
About 3 months ago I finally revealed to my wife of 17 years the whole AB thing. I won’t say it’s going well but. She didn’t ask for a divorce So I am trying really hard to give her time and space while being supportive and respectful.
I really imagined it going different

But fishing is always cool I fly fish mostly but I fish for partcalar species. Right now steel head are running so that’s fun

egor said:
Hello Electrically and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Thank you for your 4 years of serving our country and thank you for my Freedom.

I also am a SCUBA diver, but have not gone under since 2006

Egor
Cool
Scuba is awesome
I got cert. in military and now 3 of my kids are so we go vacation where there’s a good dive
I also love snorkeling it’s extremely relaxing and there’s no DEAD line (unlike diving) which lets my mind drift.
Thanks

Welcome. I’m 43 year old male as well. Married for 18 years. Two kids. I do drink beer on weekends and likes to hunt for deer and other 4 legged creatures. I don’t hunt while wearing out of fear I would be outed by other hunters at the lease.

I’m an adult kid and I just love to wear childish looking diapers but not babyish diapers. Diapers are the only thing that interest me. Not toddler or childish clothing.

Thank you for your service for our country

Reactions: armydipr
jamiejamie said:
Welcome. I’m 43 year old male as well. Married for 18 years. Two kids. I do drink beer on weekends and likes to hunt for deer and other 4 legged creatures. I don’t hunt while wearing out of fear I would be outed by other hunters at the lease.

I’m an adult kid and I just love to wear childish looking diapers but not babyish diapers. Diapers are the only thing that interest me. Not toddler or childish clothing.

Thank you for your service for our country
YW
I don’t shoot the 4 legged creatures mostly because I don’t really like blood much but also I don’t really want to drag a big dead thing from the woods.
So grocery shopping is fine
But I don’t want to hit one with the car so please shoot away
I would like to get a coyote though

Reactions: sbmccue
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. If you like hypnosis AB/DL stories, check out my story on this site, "The Untraining of Stanley Kaminski".
I liked the story especially that it ended happy
Not so much spiders but I get the Halloween theme.

Electrically said:
I liked the story especially that it ended happy
Not so much spiders but I get the Halloween theme.

Haha.....thanks. Years ago, a member challenged the membership to write a scary Halloween story for the site and I wrote my first story, "Going Home". Going Home is no longer on the site but four have survived. "The House At the End of the Road" is another scary story, the last one I wrote for this site.

Electrically said:
YW
I don’t shoot the 4 legged creatures mostly because I don’t really like blood much but also I don’t really want to drag a big dead thing from the woods.
So grocery shopping is fine
But I don’t want to hit one with the car so please shoot away
I would like to get a coyote though
Yea. I only shoot to kill for food. I get steaks, sausages, stew, and ground meat from them and store them in the freezer. It lasts my family for the whole year. The meat is all natural and I know what is being done with the meat. I’m not into having them taken to a taxidermist to display at my home. I think it’s a waste of money.

Electrically said:
But fishing is always cool I fly fish mostly but I fish for partcalar species. Right now steel head are running so that’s fun

Lake Michigan? I had a friend talk about, I think steel head being really big up there this year.

Last edited:
russianknyaz said:
Lake Michigan? I had a friend talk about, I think steel head being really big up there this year.
Yes I fished the streams going into Lake Michigan not this year but I did go there for the salmon run About a month and a half ago I usually go to the streams feeding Lake Erie

There are a lot of spouse support posts on the site if you are looking for additional help in that area. My blog also focuses on the topic of you fancy some reading. I talked with my wife of 12 years for the first time in depth this year about diapers as well, and have been journaling or sharing our experience there.

--> Aberrantly Me <-- Blog

Thank you for your service and welcome! Remember Tykables is Veteran-owned and offers discounts to other veterans.

Last edited:
jamiejamie said:
Yea. I only shoot to kill for food. I get steaks, sausages, stew, and ground meat from them and store them in the freezer. It lasts my family for the whole year. The meat is all natural and I know what is being done with the meat. I’m not into having them taken to a taxidermist to display at my home. I think it’s a waste of money.
Yeah it’s really expensive too. I had a friend that did a fish it was about $1000. It was a really nice fish but $1000?

Reactions: jamiejamie
aberrantlyme said:
There are a lot of spouse support posts on the site if you are looking for additional help in that area. My blog also focuses on the topic of you fancy some reading. Aberrantly Me

Thank you for your service and welcome! Remember Tykables is Veteran-owned and offers discounts to other veterans.
Cool good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back