Brag about your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidy said:
He he Max. I'm the same with cats. Don't like them but they love me for some reason. (For cat lovers.. I don't like them because they are a huge feral pest in Australia and kill all our wildlife. There's 20,000,000 feral cats in my state alone and they have wiped out thousands of species. I would probably like them if I hadn't grown up in a rural area)

That is why I stressed "strictly indoor cats". I spent about $900 installing 10 Scarecrows with underground (about 500') wiring and 320' of piping (rented a trencher) around the perimeter of my property to keep the feral un-neutered cats (fed by a neighbor) from pooping in my yard. (A Scarecrow is motion sensored sprinkler head which gives a short water burst when motion is detected.)

Don't get me started on irresponsible pet owners...

Thus is Rex. Rex is a 21 pound Flame Tip Siamese. Rex is fat.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422723315462.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422723315462.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 27
I did not mention anything about our middle black (actually a deep chocolate brown) cat, but he had a few quirks. When he ran up the stairs, he made a rrr-ing sound like a running little kid. He slept with my wife, but every morning he would scratch at my door. For food? No, to get brushed. We served him his water in a margarita glass, and he would patiently sit in front of his full glass of water until someone placed a ice cube in it. Sadly, we lost him at age twelve to lymphoma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back