dlissexy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Any other men here who have PBH and how do you cope with it?

I guess knowing if there was specific attribute of this condition (like hard to start a stream) you wonder about would help. Or what medical treatment? Or...

I had close to that, but not exactly. I had a physical urethra blockage and neurological sphincter blockage. At first it took a lot of relaxing to pee, then a little straining to get it started. Eventually it went to full on straining just to get a small trickle. Then I was I the ER unable to pee to save my life.

I had a turp done late in 2017 (at age 39), but my blockage came back. So I had to have a full radical prostatectomy early n 2018 (at age 40), where they also removed part of my urethra. The surgery was done laproscopically, and using the nerve sparring technique (so I could still get erections).

The surgery itself wasn't that bad really, especially comparred to my previous 12 sphincterotomy surgeries. I had the expected blood and pain and soreness which slowly improved over a few months. A proper seat cussion or perenial donut helps with the recovery and pain control too.

I can't get a full erection anymore though, but can still feel everything as before, and can still mastrubate. The biggest thing though, I can now pee freely! Though that too is because I also had my external sphincter muscle removed. Otherwise I understand any incontinence problems only occur during recovery and your normal sphincter control would otherwise recover fully.

YEP!

I have had BPH for the past ten years that has developed into overactive bladder.

My first few bouts were quite minor and were cured with flomax and some pushing for the first couple of days. It was really no big deal.

The third time it happened and I wil tell you i was 42 I was in the immediate care because I could not pee. Very painful but they got me in in like 5 minutes. They cathed me right there to relieve the urine in fear it would back up into my kidneys. I was cathed for 2 days with flomax and then the cath was removed. I had bad thought about being cathed but when you are in that much pain you thank god they were invented.

Subsequently the bph got worse and my doctor thought a TURP would help but I have an active sex life so that was not going to happen. I decided to just put up with it.

I did my studying and read what many in my situation do. Cathing was the answer. This is not to mention that I had also developed overactive bladder. That is not nice and creeps up on you when you dont know.

So at 45 I, along with my wife decided that the best course of action would to keep a supply of diapers on had in the case of the OAB. Also a supply of foleys for BPH when it comes around. LEts face it the doctors have their ways and it just was not working out.

So for the past 4 years I have been practicing cathing with a foley for about a week a month. Risky as you may read but it has never been an issue. Also, pretty much in diapers during the days. sometimes at night. It really does not bother me at all and since using this formula, no bph or urine retention. Please note that any doctor would not recommend foleys. However intermittent cathing is recommended.

Hope this sheds some light for you.

I've been taking Saw Palmetto for years as a preventive. About two years ago I tried something I found at Walmart and it made a difference. Urinozinc Prostate Health Complex. It is in a red box for about $15. It has a load of other things besides the Saw Palmetto. I pee a lot better.

Thanks guys for the replies. My problem isn't as bad as some of the ones mentioned above, but its there. i am even beginning to think that part of the equation that made me do the DL thing I have had was the body trying to talk to the mind and to release toxins both from the bladder and the prostate (because when you are wearing you completely empty, and occasionally cum or precum). i am now convinced I have had incomplete urination for many years and possibly all my life. So maybe the organ has always been a bit ill. Current issues include urine leakage and difficulty peeing. I have started on Saw Palmetto, Turmeric capsules, Pygeum to get the bladder empty when i go, and another lymph supplement. Got a doctors appointment coming up as I need to get the results of my blood and urine tests and to get a nice lady doctor to perform the prostate exam. So my issue is definitely worse than previously and I hope I can get the whole thing under control. Doing DL for sexy fun is one thing, but being long term IC is something i want to try and avoid.

Back