Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Anyone know any sites for ab boy clothes like shortalls and jonjon's there's loads of sites for girls dresses but boys don't seemed to be catered for as well

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Snaps4u.com do a great job with ab boy clothing, and they do custom orders if you are looking for something special.

Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Yea I've actually got some shortalls ordered from baby pants, can't wait for them to arrive. I've seen a few bits from snsps4u on e bay tho never my size, tho that's hoof to know they do custom orders

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Do a SEARCH on Ebay:
ADULT BABY SHORTALL
Result is 10 items presently - - -
Search/Look around Adult Baby Sissy
Find a seller that has something in your ball park
Ask Seller Question - about custom made gear

Also you can SEARCH for Shortall; Onesie; Baby Sissy; etc.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Snaps4u.com do a great job with ab boy clothing, and they do custom orders if you are looking for something special.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I SECOND THIS!
I'm having a Jake & The Neverland Pirates Shortall custom made.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little

That's my favorite show! I already have a Jake onesie made by them, and I am waiting on a custom pair of jake pajamas that were made after a pair of toddler ones. They looked great from the pictures they sent to me, now I'm just waiting for the mail to deliver them. God the mail is sooooooo slow =(

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer

That's my favorite show! I already have a Jake onesie made by them, and I am waiting on a custom pair of jake pajamas that were made after a pair of toddler ones. They looked great from the pictures they sent to me, now I'm just waiting for the mail to deliver them. God the mail is sooooooo slow =(

I love Jake and the Neverland Pirates too! One of my favorites! I have a couple Jake shirts I made from kid's shirts, basically just took the image from them, but my dream is to have Jake footie pajamas or something else made. I have found the place. Thanks for suggesting it!

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love Jake and the Neverland Pirates too! One of my favorites! I have a couple Jake shirts I made from kid's shirts, basically just took the image from them, but my dream is to have Jake footie pajamas or something else made. I have found the place. Thanks for suggesting it!
Yeah, their stuff is great and Jake is my favorite little kids show. I love how involved the audience is. Its so fun to play along.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yeah, their stuff is great and Jake is my favorite little kids show. I love how involved the audience is. Its so fun to play along.
...so I'm not the only adult that actually plays and sings along and has fun doing it? :D

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Me too! I know all the words and sing them too!

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yeah, same. lol
The songs even get stuck in my head during the day.
I also really want the toys at my Walmart here, but I have no place to put them. I need a bigger toy chest to hide my toys. :/

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know. I want them too and the songs get stuck in my head also.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
My entire family sings along with Jake, and Doc, and Sofia :') It's my nieces favourite channel, she lives with us so it's on alot :) I'm super excited about new sofia!!

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yeah. They're customer service is great so far. They only charged me the normal price instead of the custom order price too:)

babygirl5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey, don't know what type of stuff you are looking for but for v.young,
this onesie site delivery worldwide and they make adult size baby grows and stuff OnesiesRus: OnesiesRus: Adult Romper Suit
you can get them custom made as well for pretty cheap if you contact them on facebook, that's what I did, I have a couple and they're really cool and made to measure too which was super handy for me! They made me a My Little Pony one and it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.