Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, for those of you who wear boxers when you aren't wearing a diaper, what brand do you prefer? I used to like the ones from Old Navy, but the more recent ones I have gotten from them I haven't liked the cut of them. They seem to ride up my legs more.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I'm scared that your asking me what kind of boxer's I wear o_O

Fruit of the Loom

Oh! And for the record, I wear Boxer Briefs! HA! XP

Last edited:

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I hate boxers. I usually wear boxer briefs or briefs. Boxers ride up your arse and cut my balls in half and don't give any support when running, cycling etc.

Wearing briefs also gives a 'little' factor.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ugh, Hanes have that nasty tighty-whitey waistband that they call comfort that itches your waist. Fruit of the Looms for me.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I don't know my brand, their plad mens underwear though and the waste band is the same color and the rest of it. I do think that I would rather wear briefs of boxer briefs mainly for the little and comfort factor like KiwiBoi

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm with kiwiboi. Boxer briefs or briefs. I actually prefer compression shorts the best, but categorize those as boxer briefs. I would wear briefs more often if I could get some cool childish designs on them. I have a few, but not many. So for Adult purposes I stick to compression shorts and regular boxer briefs. No preference on brand, though I think I usually get Hanes.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
There are brands of boxer shorts...?! Huh. I just get ones that look like decent quality, pure cotton, and my size.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tried boxers once and hated them. All that extra fabric is annoying. I go with cotton briefs when I'm undiapered

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Boxer briefs are nice, but regular boxers are terrible. If rather tighty whitest.

L

littlelodgewrecker

i like nice soft cotton boxers on a hot summer day.
but then i don't have any of that dangling junk to get in the way that you guys got....

Status
Not open for further replies.