Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
(in order to make this poll more complete, I used my sneaky mod powers to add "Boxer-briefs" to the list ;) )

Peachy
Lol, thanks Peachy...

Anyway, seeing as I haven't voted yet (not by the time of this post anyway), I will end up picking the 1st, 3rd, and 4th options. Variety is everything :cool:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well overall I prefer diapers because I think they are the most comfey, the coolest, the sexiest, and the cutest. Of course I wear them only a small part of the day, if I even wear them that day, so when I am not wearing them I prefer boxers. Except I am thinking of trying boxer briefs, I think I would like those.

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Was diapers and pullups always there in the poll? I dont remember that being there of course everyone is going to put that if thats a choice. When it was just underwear i put boxer breifs because they sorta fit the same way as diapers do.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well for me diapers don't count as underwear their more like a godly source of relief if i had to pick an actual underwear that i wear frequently i'd have to choose boxers, i only wear diapers when i'm at home and go to sleep

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I voted "boxer-briefs" and "diapers" but on a more complete analysis I'd say I'm quite complicate when it comes to underwear choice.

Usually I wear boxer-briefs, but under the clothes I use when I'm at home I wear briefs, unless I'm wearing my pajamas for the night, in which case I don't wear any underwear at all. And all of the previous explained choices obviously don't apply if I'm wearing diapers...... :tongueout:

Zyro

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd go with boxers, roomy. But I do wear boxer-briefs when the occasion comes when I don't have other underwear.

Silverwing

Contributor
I mostly wear boxers but I want to try briefs just for a change of pace.
BuT iI do prefer Diapers

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nothing mmmm

I have having anything tight or anything on my balls (with the exception of diapers), I like a nice breeze around my privates.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I wear Whitey-Tighties. :smile1:

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to go with briefs on this one. I've always liked the feeling of being supported and held in place down there. Plus they keep any unintentional erections from being noticable. I'm just not comfterable if my stuff it swinging back and forth like all day like it does in boxers. Also when its hot and humid everything ends up stuck to the sides of your legs. uncomfterable!!
To all those who wear boxers: Have you never heard of gravity??

Status
Not open for further replies.