Bowel/Fecal Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I was wondering if there are any other members out there that are bowel/fecal incontinent?

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I was up until age 11, due to disability, but now, at 32, I am able to control it.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
My bf who is 17 has been all is life with very little control, we are trying to see if we can potty train him, but I don't know if it will happen.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I am due to a birth defect. I have limited control, so I wear diapers more for protection than anything else.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Somewhat, depends on the situation. If I need to go, and I get... "shocked" so to speak... (scared, sudden movement, fall, sneeze, etc) I will... void a little. As well as urinary.
However this didn't come about until then end of regaining 97% of my urinary contince. (Ive fallen back to about 89% due to getting sick for 4 damn weeks) I guess it may have something to do with me doing that. like I still cant sperate functions again, they go hand in hand... for now.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am due to a birth defect. I have limited control, so I wear diapers more for protection than anything else.
Hmmm. Two 'Burghers with birth defects. Mine is spina bifida. I've lucked out with incontinence, at least since age 11. Never had a fetish for diapers, but never minded either, except for teasing.

Z

Zeit

I don't particularly have many problems but living with IBD has made me lose a bit of control. I just hope it doesn't get much worse. I'm more a fan of incon #1, not so much #2. :S

uknappyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have bowel incontinence as well but I 'usually' am able to make it to a toilet unless I get delayed.

My problems are due to nerve damage etc...

I so wish I did not have this problem but what can I do about it!

UKNappyman

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
One of my good friends had it all his life, and he got torn apart at school because of it.

I never understood it, but he didn't wear diapers. I asked him why he didn't and he said they "didn't work". I know there is some other reason, but I chose not to take the conversation any further.

But I think he's on the mend now, he had or is having some surgery done. Talking about his incontinence has never really been something I did.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Only when stressed. Though lately more stress is needed before it happens.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I do have bowel incontinence cuz I have spina bifida. I don't think it'll ever get better either.

Role
Incontinent
I too have both bladder and bowel incontinence, but mine was due to nerve damage from degenerative disc disease and the 3 surgeries I've had for it. It came on slowly after the second surgery when my lower 3 discs were fused together. It started with night time wetting, progressed to daytime as well, then it began to effect my bowels as well. The third surgery fused me from the third rib from the bottom of my ribcage (T10) all the way to the bottom of my spine at S1. When my symptoms didn't improve after that one, the doc told me I'll probably never regain control.
So I've been wearing diapers for just over 5 years now. So if you want to be bowel incontinent, just ruin your back! (please don't take that seriously!) I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
To tie this into another thread about laxatives I just read, let me say this. I'm on a high dose of morphine for the rest of my life because of the constant pain, but it also causes constipation, (yes, you can be constipated and still not have control), and my docs prescribed 2 different laxatives to keep me regular, (well, as regular as you can be anyway), so I never know when I'm going to have an accident now.

Status
Not open for further replies.