Boundless size 8 gone??

Dutchone

Est. Contributor
Messages
186
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
What's going on with Cutties Boundless nappies.
They have disappeared from the socials everywhere.
 
Dutchone said:
What's going on with Cutties Boundless nappies.
They have disappeared from the socials everywhere
They’ve been unavailable since at least December. Either they are being revised to fix the issues that many have been complaining about or they have been discontinued after a very short run.
 
I just sent a message to them so I'll keep you all updated on this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DanElmontan
They were supposed to be back in stock by the end of February, but I have t seen them yet.
 
I wonder if they are getting there own production line made to better accommodate such a large diaper being made with baby diaper technology?
There initial run seems to have been reasonably well received, but obviously teething troubles are taking longer than expected to iron out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12srepaid and DanElmontan
HappyNappin said:
I wonder if they are getting there own production line made to better accommodate such a large diaper being made with baby diaper technology?
There initial run seems to have been reasonably well received, but obviously teething troubles are taking longer than expected to iron out.
If that’s the case, and I hope that it is, then they made a bold, but wise move to listen to customers and quickly adjust their product. Most companies wouldn’t respond to complaints that fast, or at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12srepaid
I sure hope that they have not given up. They were on the right mindset.
In fact, whenever I even think of diapers size 7 and up, I don't think baby or even toddler.
 
Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I sure hope that they have not given up. They were on the right mindset.
In fact, whenever I even think of diapers size 7 and up, I don't think baby or even toddler.
I also hope they haven't because there needs to be a product that is like a baby diaper but in a youth size, up until now youth diapers have all been shrunken adult diapers using far older technology, therefore are usually bulky and poor fitting compared to size 6 or 7 diapers.
Many parents and carers don't know and don't care to learn how to properly tape up a 4 tab diaper which doesn't help the fit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12srepaid
Back
Top