• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Hey, I finally remembered this site and decided to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old trans little boy from Ohio in the US. I'm polyamourous and [Removed By Eulogy (We're not a personals site)]. Please note that I did say "Another". Meaning I already have one, but we need another to complete our family. My daddy is MtF trans and I am FtM. My daddy is ok with me calling her daddy if that concerns anyone. She is also a little girl on the rare occasion so anyone wanting to be my second daddy must be ok with that and sharing me with her.

I haven't worn that many different types of diapers but I want to. My favorite color is green, like an emerald. I love Steven Universe, I have too many favorite foods. I live to rp. If you want to chat just send me a pm. I love talking to people. I'm also a furry! :) Want to know anything else, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! We're more of a support site than a meet up site, so you may not find another daddy here. But you never know. You also can't send or receive PMs until you have been here a week and made a minimum of 20 posts.

But enough with the rules. Do you play any games?

Ah, I see. Well who knows, right? I play a lot of Minecraft mostly, some other games like Stardew Valley, and Oxygen Not Included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back