Bought my princess new training panties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Since my princess has been such a good girl, i bought her trsining panties and a new binkie to add to her collection. She choose the butterfly training panties with matching pvc panties. I will have to snap a picture or 2 when she gets them.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Aww that's sweet I'm sure she will enjoy them!

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Somebody got new big girl panties today.

I think she will love her binky tonight
2014-10-06 14.46.45.jpg

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Wow, thanks for this quick picture, I was curious to see what they looked like in real and not just the pictures they have on their website, wish I could see the thickness of them, that is my main major concern and why I've not ordered them yet, I want to see the difference between the two type of thickness they offer, also sizing is a problem, waist is around 40 but with a 40 sized pair of pants, I need a belt to hold them on or they go down quickly.

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
these are a xl and fit perfectly she has about a 42" waist and they are perfect they thickness in that of a typical diaper for the my first trainers

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A DOOR able! She's lucky to have you. Congrats! I have the dinosaur ones, and matching pants. Go get um, tiger!

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The plastic pantiesbare next if she proves she can't be a big girl durring the day time :D

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
They are very thick! Padding in front is similar in size to Abena L4. From my point of view

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
With glee she told me she was a big girl last night when she was getting her night nights on. The bed is well protected if she has a "accident" and daddy has her punishment diapers ready....
DSCN0577.jpg

and yes she loves her size 6 binky

BabyJaime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are those from BabyPants? How is the fit on them? Buy one size small like their onsies? I want a pair of those so bad!

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Are those from BabyPants? How is the fit on them? Buy one size small like their onsies? I want a pair of those so bad!

This is exactly the question I have in mind at the moment, will order a pair next month (budget is too tight for this month cause I just got a brand new Android tablet)

BabyJaime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is exactly the question I have in mind at the moment, will order a pair next month (budget is too tight for this month cause I just got a brand new Android tablet)

Yes. They are kind of expensive considering the price of their onesies. Congrats on the tablet! :)

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
it was about 55 for her binky and training pant but i so rarely splurge. and She has been such a hard work little girl while she has been working on her BA program she needed to unwind ;), she never admits it or would ask for anything herself so i my responsibility to take care of my princess. i bought her last binky over ago and she chews huge holes in that one. so she needed a new one LOL and the training pants were just a surprise to help remind her she is a little girl who needs her daddy. :)

BabyJaime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So cute! We're still wondering about the sizing of the training panties.

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
ok after 3 washing in hot water they did shrink a little bit but they are great for sizing. A note they do come up a little high in the back about as high as a diaper does. She is a $0 for her hips i did get the XL she she could use them as a diaper cover or as training pants depending on her mood or her needs she does prefer diapers at night and has been wearing her training pants during the day.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very cute training panties! She must be one happy little girl! I personally prefer regular disposable diapers, I can wet and mess without worry and it makes changing a lot easier.

srgsng25

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
She decided they look cuter as diape r covers so s he flash her panties at me when i am changing her. She is not a big girl she is s preschooler at best all wanted today was hr blanky and baba today was a no kid day so we had a play date

Status
Not open for further replies.