bought abenas for the first time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow this is by far the thickest diaper ive tryed so far wow i cant even close my legs the whole way
The diaper is amazing its stout too thought i woulda ripped it but nope similar experiances?

Abenas are great diapers they are now my main day to day diaper I use level 4's now and they are nice and thick, as time goes on and you wear them more and more you will soon feel they aren't that thick, when I first tried an m4 I would only wear at home and wear the m2's while out now I primarily wear the M4's every wear and they aren't noticeable under my pants unless you really look.

You made a good choice in the Abenas

Rob110 said:
Abenas are great diapers they are now my main day to day diaper I use level 4's now and they are nice and thick, as time goes on and you wear them more and more you will soon feel they aren't that thick, when I first tried an m4 I would only wear at home and wear the m2's while out now I primarily wear the M4's every wear and they aren't noticeable under my pants unless you really look.

You made a good choice in the Abenas

I would most assuredly agree with asserting that Abenas are an excellent choice for day to day wear, even out, because they are extremely absorbent. They always give the assurance to me that my likelihood of leaking is minimized greatly! Great choice!!

I love abena diapers and they are very high on my list of preferred diapers. They are comfy, thick and absorbent and I have never had a problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back