Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well new to me!

its a 1990 BMW 525i,
Some of you might remember me when I had the 535 bmw but someone crashed into it and wrote it off.
well anyways, Drool!! I love the old shaped BMW's so much more, I dont know, its COOLER

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That's a nice car.

How much did it cost you?

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Nice, a BMW is my dads favorite make of car!! I am with you, the classic BMW look is cooler than the new look they have!!

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It looks good kiwi, I wish you much luck with your new car, never owned a beemer, but someday who knows.

My neighbor had one very simalar to that, they bought it new, I think it was a 325 I, and it ran great and lasted a long time, so they bought another when they got rid of that one, and they still have that one.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
oo nice! BMWs never skimp on quality, very good tastes. Don't have too much fun in it if you know what i mean!!

Role
Diaper Lover
I know, BLACK MAGIC WOMAN!

I am interested in more information about the car, Mileage (don't know that yet, just got it) Cylinders Litres, everything???!?

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I know, BLACK MAGIC WOMAN!

I am interested in more information about the car, Mileage (don't know that yet, just got it) Cylinders Litres, everything???!?
Bevarian Motor Works. That's a nice care. I've always liked BMWs, though I prefer the newer look. The old style just looks so weird to me.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow. For that price, I'll take it. A decent used car that is in good condition costs $3,000 minimum here in the US. Well, at least that's what I've found. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow. For that price, I'll take it. A decent used car that is in good condition costs $3,000 minimum here in the US. Well, at least that's what I've found. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places.

Try cragslist in your area, I have been finding alot of nice stuff with cheap prices, as long as you know something about a car you could do good there.

I recenty saw an 04 civic cp for 4500. and I wrote the guy immediatly, but some jerk told him the car was worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.