Okay, I have a few claim conflicts that need to be sorted out:
Lil Monsters training pants-Claimed by both Schwanensee, squishypants
Hello Kitty fitted-Claimed by Schwanensee, technologic
Princess Pink training pant-Claimed by technologic, squishypants

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I'll take my claim back, sending a package over here would have been a hassle anyway :)

nobodyknows

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The stickers, baby powder and wipes are the only things left unclaimed. I may decide to keep these for myself.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I've decided to keep the baby powder, wipes and stickers to myself as these will be easy enough to store without anyone finding out. The rest of the stuff has been claimed and will be shipped out over the nest few days. Thank you all!

nobodyknows

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Still have to send the packages to RacerAce and Technologic. I still have details to sort out with them.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have to admit I was skeptical about getting anything. Been jaded for too long. However thebox with the items I requested came in today.

Thanks for them.

nobodyknows

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You're welcome. My parents have come back and I still have two more packages to send.

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I was considering giving them away to anyone here who wants them. I'll pull up what I have.

- - - Updated - - -

The blue one and the white one on the top left I have used and need to wash. The other open articles have been tried on but not used.
I will take them for you :) You said you are not charging, right? I live in the UK so the postage might cost you but I am willing to pay if it is too much. Is that possible? I would love them

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
I will take them for you :) You said you are not charging, right? I live in the UK so the postage might cost you but I am willing to pay if it is too much. Is that possible? I would love them
The stickers, baby powder and wipes are the only things left unclaimed. I may decide to keep these for myself.

UPDATE: I've decided to keep the baby powder, wipes and stickers to myself as these will be easy enough to store without anyone finding out. The rest of the stuff has been claimed and will be shipped out over the nest few days. Thank you all!
Afraid it's all gone now. :3

Travis9800

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Holy crap dude! You must have had the biggest hard on at the time of purchasing lol! That's a lot of gear! I've done shit like that too! Ha ha! You a true ABDL! I salute you sir!

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Holy crap dude! You must have had the biggest hard on at the time of purchasing lol! That's a lot of gear! I've done shit like that too! Ha ha! You a true ABDL! I salute you sir!
How do you know they are a boy and how do you know it's sexual? Some of us (me included) are not ABDL's for sexual reasons. Implying that someone had a "hard on" could upset them

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How do you know they are a boy and how do you know it's sexual? Some of us (me included) are not ABDL's for sexual reasons. Implying that someone had a "hard on" could upset them
shrug Maybe a little bit TMI, but we're already a pretty "fringe" group here, you have to expect a little more leeway. (the "marshmallow thread" took far too long to self-lock imo.. "for the love of god people, stop hitting reply!!")

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
shrug Maybe a little bit TMI, but we're already a pretty "fringe" group here, you have to expect a little more leeway. (the "marshmallow thread" took far too long to self-lock imo.. "for the love of god people, stop hitting reply!!")
Yeah but it depends on whether the OP is a kinky ABDL or a non-kink ABDL. As a non-kink ABDL I would be offended by someone implying kinky things to me

nobodyknows

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, all the stuff has been long claimed and it's all been shipped out. As for it being a kink, it kind of is but only one I partake in in solitude. I kind of have a pee fetish and diapers are how I fulfill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.