• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
What kind of bottles do you guys use... ?

I've had a hard time finding one I really like. Plain ol' cheap baby bottles just don't cut it for me.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm... if you only mean baby bottles I don't. I can't look after them with my parents around and they end up mouldy.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
*Doesn't have one* I do have a sippy cup though if that counts.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Evenflow....it regresses the Spiderman out of me!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I recently bought a bottle from Wal-mart just to try it out... it really didn't do anything for me... was kind-of a pain honestly...

I think I'll stick to beer bottles from now on...

adriansurley

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I always have this fear of bottles and pacifiers because supposively if you sock on them too much it brings your teeth in. I would hate to have my teeth messed up over socking on bottles and pacifiers.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had a bottle and it wasn't that good I think. I have two sippy cups but I won't use them unless I have no other clean cups.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Personally, I don't like bottles. When I drink something, I have to drink it all at once really fast to get any feelings of fullness. When I use a bottle, I feel that it's just restricting my lifelines.

Z

Zeit

I'm not at a point where I think I'm into bottles simply because it's much of a hassle to properly clean the thing incognito-style.

I'll probably buy one for the sake of fun but as for using it regularly... probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.