Bottles A Day?

CaliBabi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Hi!
I have been feeding a lot more with my bubbuh (my bottle) daddy enjoys feeding me whole milk or soy chocolate milk for a treat, I find myself drink 6-7 whole milk bubbuh's a day. But it brings me the most comfort, being fed. I'm a full time baby. I am taken care of. I have been medically incontinent since I was 9 due to trauma. I'm 35 now and I've never had responsibility in the big people world. Besides that, do you guys love your bottles or you dont drink from them?
xoxo BabiCali👶🏽🎀🍼🧸

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Occasionally I will use my bottle. Generally I drink cranberry juice or water but I have also drunk soda, milk or apple juice.

ykdprdave

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
As much as I like a baba of milk, that’s a lot of milk to drink every day. I’m no picture of health myself but that’s not good for the body, as much as you may like it and I’ve quit the milk bottles because of it. I actually hardly ever drink milk now which is crazy because ~10 years ago I was drinking steady bottles of milk which was great but I put on a ton of weight

Nowadays I don’t use my baba so much, and if I do it’s usually watered down apple juice

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Bottles are amazing when regressed 😄

There's just something about a nice warm baba full of milk that really hits the spot. I also find the act of nursing from a baba to be very soothing ☺

I usually have about 3 bottles a day when in baby-mode; one in the morning, one after a nap and one before bedtime :)

Last edited:

Jeepy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I go on bottle kicks every now and then. I'll go months without drinking on then I'll go in a 3 week binge lol

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We have a few bottles laying around, I'm not really to big on them, but we will use them occasionally

CaliBabi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
As much as I like a baba of milk, that’s a lot of milk to drink every day. I’m no picture of health myself but that’s not good for the body, as much as you may like it and I’ve quit the milk bottles because of it. I actually hardly ever drink milk now which is crazy because ~10 years ago I was drinking steady bottles of milk which was great but I put on a ton of weight

Nowadays I don’t use my baba so much, and if I do it’s usually watered down apple juice
Yes I believe you. Over the holidays I was eating so much and daddy was feeding me whole milk bottles 3 times a day for naps. From late October to end of December I blew up like a balloon I gained 30 lbs! Daddy luvs my chunky. I just want to make him happy, but then after January I got so used to bottles I am now drinking so many I gained a other 20 lbs from January till now. So I need to chill on the bottles and eating so much. I just got comfortable with the weight gain.

FunSizeJake

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I think I prefer sippy cups more than bottles, but that's just me. I've been on the lookout for a cute bottle that has a wide nipple because the baby bottles are really hard for a big boy like me to get anything out of :cry:

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I love bottles of formula to. but I don't get it very often and if I could I would have it more often. but I don't get the chance to have a bottle all the time :cry:

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I love milk taste, but as an lactose intolerant I'd not to drink it. So I use water, Aquarius, juice... Depending of year period it'd be between two and five in one day.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I use mostly nuk sippy cups with the silicone spouts. It depends on how young I feel on a particular day as to how many sippys I drink. Most of the time it's an 8 oz sippy of either skim lactose free milk or light ice coffee. Then several kool-aid type sugar free drinks throughout the day (from 3 - 5 10 oz sippy cups) and then before bed (6 - 8 oz) of skim lactose free milk with carnation instant breakfast mostly vanilla, sometimes chocolate while I read my story before bed. There are some days when I am not feeling quite as little where I drink out of a cup with a straw.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I use my bottle for drinking alcohol in the evening. I find it's a great way to slow down my consumption rate, and lets my little side out a bit. I keep it to no more than 1 bottle a night, or 2 on the weekends.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Yes I believe you. Over the holidays I was eating so much and daddy was feeding me whole milk bottles 3 times a day for naps. From late October to end of December I blew up like a balloon I gained 30 lbs! Daddy luvs my chunky. I just want to make him happy, but then after January I got so used to bottles I am now drinking so many I gained a other 20 lbs from January till now. So I need to chill on the bottles and eating so much. I just got comfortable with the weight gain.
You can still use lots of bottles. Just quit the milk. Milk, especially in large quantities, is hazardous to your health. Actually robs the body of calcium and provides incorrect proteins. You can see what it is doing to you. As said by others here, use water and pure fruit juice(not the sugar stuff).

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
I like having a bottle of juice when I am in bed so I can have a drink when I wack up.