Border line personality dissorder

IRugrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
So I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder its with abdlism I just at a point whare I wish i had littels i could be friends with video text and chat with I was in madison at the UW hospital for sucide attempt. My wife is loving and compassionate but she doesn't understand i need to be with littels and as a father its even harder please help me with some advice every day i struggle to stay alive i don't do drugs or alcohol I am sucidal sober. I think this is why when i went to the UW they were different towards me every one els thier did not a attempt sober I was the only one. I need help.

CuddleWoozle

Just a smol creature
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
Buddy, this is a bit beyond the scope of this website.

BUT.

I do know someone else with BPD, so I do understand that it's a real struggle. I think it might be good for you to find a support group for BPD because they're more likely to relate to that part of your story and be able to offer better help.

Don't hurt yourself, okay? I know you want to hang out with other little's, but you've gotta take care of Number One first! Stick around here, but also do what you need to so you can feel better. I'd bet that once you start getting the BPD under control you'll start feeling better about a lot of things.

IRugrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Thank you so much for the link you shared I had a feeling some one could help me thank you Cuddle Woozle