Boots Adjustable Slips

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried these?

I would be curious to see a picture without having to shell out nearly a tenner for a pack.

I know they’ve changed from just being “Slips” which were the Attends Regular 8 (plastic with cloth sides).

Are the sides now elasticated in some way? I know they’re now 2 tab rather than 4 tab.

Any pics/reviews?

Boots and Walgreens are the same brand. If they’re anything like the ones we have here in the US at Walgreens I wear them daily. Not bacd but if you intention is to wet a lot and intentionally fill them up you’ll only get about 3 hours outta them. As far as wearing to wear and go when needed i’ve Gotten 8 hours outta them. Not bad pricing on them either, but the are a convenient store brand diaper they pale in comparison to true IC diapers. These are good starters though.

They are not brilliant. The tapes break very easily & they are not that absorbent. Per nappy they are expensive however they are easy to get hold of & I will use them if I run out of my normal brand which are attends.

I like them. I wanted a nappy that fealt and looked like a modern baby nappy, and I feel these fit the breif quite well! :)

You can get a free example of the Boots website. I posted this as I'm trialing one out as we speak.

Awesomo said:
You can get a free example of the Boots website. I posted this as I'm trialing one out as we speak.
Do you like it?

I buy them when I'm short on cash. There ok and I usually double up with cheap pads and baby nappies.

Got a couple of free samples.

They do absorb but don’t feel very secure.

They’re more like a belted product.

They are essentially a cloth backed version of the Attends- based plastic two tab “one size” product that used to be available as well as the four tab plastic plus breathable wings brief.

Pity that once more plastic is no longer available over the counter on the UK High Street.

Boots would have been better stocking a version of the Regular Plus brief, surely?

What's the shipping on the samples like? Discreet?

Boots logo on it but no clue as to what’s inside. It comes in a sort of large white card envelope too so it’s hard to feel what’s inside. If you order 3 (the maximum) you’ll get three separate envelopes.

Thanks - will give them a try. They don't look wonderful, but will be good to say I've tried them out.

Last edited:
Back