boooooosssster Help

Pissingtiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Other then the main ABDL brands are there good medical brands who do decent (better priced) boosters or diaper stuffers. thank for any and all info..

I use cloth Gerber diapers that I bought from target. Not disposable, but they wick great and absorb quickly. I use one folded into a triangle, pointed down in front of me and another folded in third the long way above the other one under my belly.

Reactions: Pissingtiger
Total dry is the first one that comes to mind. Tranquility offers several choices. And don't forget North shore. There booster comes in multiple sizes to choose from.

The ABENA BOOST is rectangular shaped and holds 1,300 ML of fluid for about .50 cents per unit.

The long design means more coverage over a wider area, allowing the moisture to "Wick" to other often unused parts of your Diaper.

Reactions: Pissingtiger and Jonnythepony
I haven't had much luck with booster . Always moving around on me and making it very uncomfortable feeling for me !

• Sad
Tranquility boosters will give you an extra 500ml so an extra solid wetting
i use then at night

Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pads add 25-27 ounces additional absorbency and have allowed me to remain asleep for 20+ hours (medical issues) and not leak inside of a Betterdry. I've had diapers that weighed 6-8lbs with ease damn near fall off in the morning or whenever it is my body decides to wake up.

Reactions: Pissingtiger and Jonnythepony
Back