Boo Weird new name for TBDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't mind it. It'll take some getting used to, and I'll still refer to this as TBDL for quite a while yet, but I like how if someone sees 'ADISC' open in a Firefox tab, they won't know what it is.

Role
Diaper Lover
I agree, ADISC sounds like a company name, and is better for stealth, but MOST people (Parents) don't know what TBDL is either.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Leaving the address as TBDL wouldn't have been possible for legal reasons. The name change was more of a necessity than a choice.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Leaving the address as TBDL wouldn't have been possible for legal reasons. The name change was more of a necessity than a choice.
Are the details of that something I shouldn't be asking about?

Role
Diaper Lover
Second andysetra.

Also, can we get the old site to redirect here or will I have to google ADISC?

What are these legal reasons?

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Yes Adisc is allot less obvious to people going though your comp. Like my bro. lea gal reasons what are you talking about. It would have been perfectly legal. Moo only switched to make it less obvious and try to make the name less of a sounds like its teens only name because thats what the name tbdl was like. The name change was 100% choice not nessesarity.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Second andysetra.

Also, can we get the old site to redirect here or will I have to google ADISC?

What are these legal reasons?
Yes it will for a while

Yes Adisc is allot less obvious to people going though your comp. Like my bro. lea gal reasons what are you talking about. It would have been perfectly legal. Moo only switched to make it less obvious and try to make the name less of a sounds like its teens only name because thats what the name tbdl was like. The name change was 100% choice not nessesarity.
You obviously didn't read that thread in which he explained it (close enough). As it clearly stated that there were legal reasons that didn't want to disclose out of fear of the thing happening.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
The thing happening?

What? The name change makes me sad, but there is no going back. :(

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Hrm yeah I noticed the thread *after* posting here. :rolleyes:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
ADISC is better than TBDL I think for the reasons already stated by everyone else. Its a good thing a lot about us talked about the new name before the crash of the site or we would of had no say in it probably. So I am greatfulf for Moo posting a topic on TBDL about the new site address and construction.

Red strip is awesome! The bottles remind me of like peroxide bottles...Perfect for cleaning out your insides! Haha. ;-)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.