Bonus Content

Gemini27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been a Northshore diaper user for a little over a year now, and just recently the packs of 15 I have been getting have been coming with a sample diaper from a different line and adult(baby) wipes! I assume other people have been getting this as well?? I think it’s pretty awesome! Also, do they all come with the color plastic backed supreme lites?

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Seasonedcitizen, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Yeah I've noticed too, that whenever I order a pack of diapers, they'll throw in a sample pack of their wipes and a free sample cloth backed diaper too. They can try all they want but I'll never buy a cloth backed diaper.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall
Gemini27 said:
So I have been a Northshore diaper user for a little over a year now, and just recently the packs of 15 I have been getting have been coming with a sample diaper from a different line and adult(baby) wipes! I assume other people have been getting this as well?? I think it’s pretty awesome! Also, do they all come with the color plastic backed supreme lites?
I've always loved buying from them. Probably bought about 300 from em. The discreet packaging is a huge plus too!

Reactions: Gemini27 and hanzertas
I started actually ordering packs of wipes with my cases and now I don't get any freebies lol.

Reactions: Gemini27
hanzertas said:
I started actually ordering packs of wipes with my cases and now I don't get any freebies lol.
Haha lesson learned for me then!!

For my last two orders Northshore was sending me samples in large when my order was for medium diapers. This wasn't a simple mistake because the invoice explicitly stated the sample was a large. For my current order I decided to complain about the discrepancy in the "order notes"...and didn't get any samples this time. 🤨 I'm not going to be paranoid and think I committed a faux pas, so it must be a recent shortage of samples, a policy change, or maybe just an oversight.

I usually get a sample when ordering from Northshore. They are the type of vendor that you will continue to do business with. And their products are great besides.

Reactions: mayhem and Gemini27
depends4me said:
For my last two orders Northshore was sending me samples in large when my order was for medium diapers. This wasn't a simple mistake because the invoice explicitly stated the sample was a large. For my current order I decided to complain about the discrepancy in the "order notes"...and didn't get any samples this time. 🤨 I'm not going to be paranoid and think I committed a faux pas, so it must be a recent shortage of samples, a policy change, or maybe just an oversight.
Yeah maybe they just had more larges laying around??

Kayleigh said:
I usually get a sample when ordering from Northshore. They are the type of vendor that you will continue to do business with. And their products are great besides.
Definitely agree! I have loved all of their products I’ve tried

Reactions: hanzertas
They’ll send different sizes for you to try, and see if they work better for you. I got a small size megamax sample once, and decided to try it on even though I wore mediums, and according to the size chart the smalls wouldn’t fit.

Well wouldn’t you know it? They fit, and they fit better under jeans for daytime use (and were lower rise and easier to conceal, too). Now I order smalls for daytime and mediums for overnight! So yes, they send various things for you to try - if they don’t work or don’t fit, it was free so not harm in trying haha.

also... not every one of my monthly order has samples, I guess it’s just what they have around at the time. It is very appreciated when it happens, though.

Reactions: hanzertas and Gemini27
I was really happy when I ordered in January because I asked for large samples for a medium order and I thought that might be confusing but it was pretty seamless. As a side note, I call to order every time now. Once I got over the initial anxiety of it, its been a lot more personal and I can ask questions etc etc.

Reactions: checkingoutall
The small bag of wipes they send for free are just samples. (15 or so wipes?) I assume their actual paid pouches of wipes are much higher count?

I've yet to actually open one of them, I have a stack of like 6 sample pouches right now. I keep one in my change bag in the car because ya never know when you'l need them, and when you're on the go is the worst possible time to need and not have.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
The small bag of wipes they send for free are just samples. (15 or so wipes?) I assume their actual paid pouches of wipes are much higher count?

I've yet to actually open one of them, I have a stack of like 6 sample pouches right now. I keep one in my change bag in the car because ya never know when you'l need them, and when you're on the go is the worst possible time to need and not have.
Yeah the real packs are 50 for the smallest. They're real good. Also good in situations when you can't shower (Like when your building turns off your water for 12 hours of repairs #notbitter :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: eastcoastdl
Over the years I have found that Northshore's bonus items at times have really helped me. I always call my orders in and every time they have always been very helpful and friendly.
They will work with you to find the right diaper for your needs. I can't thank Adam enough for his company and the great job they do for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: Gemini27, Seasonedcitizen and hanzertas
Back