Bonsoir, salutation, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 25 year old who is way too busy in New York City. I am a DL and have no inclination for the AB side of things, but I'm not a douche about being friendly with those who do.

I play hockey, I work and I am in school; sometimes if I am lucky, I get this enough time to write intros and join this site.

Hope all is well kids.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Greetings PattyMac! I see you've already made quite a few posts. That's great! Participation is what we like to see. I assume you're a Rangers fan?

M

Marka

I'm a 25 year old who is way too busy in New York City. I am a DL and have no inclination for the AB side of things, but I'm not a douche about being friendly with those who do.

I play hockey, I work and I am in school; sometimes if I am lucky, I get this enough time to write intros and join this site.

Hope all is well kids.

Bonjour, pattymac90! Bienvenue dans notre petit coin de l'internet!

Sachant que vous êtes très occupé, j'espère que vous trouverez votre temps avec nous pour être plus agréable!

Mes meilleurs salutations,
-Marka

Hello, pattymac90! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet!

Knowing that you are very busy, I hope that you will find your time with us to be more enjoyable!

My best greetings,
-Marka

As perhaps, an aside to theology, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie "The Unbelievers" http://unbelieversmovie.com/ | [Link to trailer]

Does that interest you as well?
-Marka

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not crazy about Dawkins or Krauss, and I am pretty familiar with all of the guest interviews. It looks interesting though.

M

Marka

I'm not crazy about Dawkins or Krauss, and I am pretty familiar with all of the guest interviews. It looks interesting though.
I can't even say that I knew of Dawkins or Krauss until, a friend of mine mentioned watching the movie...

If I may pry a bit, where might you place yourself with the interest in theology? I'm not particularly well versed (proverbially or otherwise)... though, I'm having some unfortunate puns... It does pique my curiosity somewhat from a lean towards sociology...

At your discretion,
-Marka

Status
Not open for further replies.