• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

bonjour! from new mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistorio79

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
hello my name is pistorio79. i was referred here by darthkitfox and thought i'd join the adisc community/familia. i am not really into ab or becoming a furry, but i DO support the furries and love the culture and the people and i think they are all just wonderful and unique. I currently reside in albuquerque new mexico and in college. I am into art and drawing. i am 18, a boy, and look forward to meeting new people and friends on here and also im gay. lol. no shame here, pride for all!
also i guess i would be known as a caretaker/babysitter/nanny or something as told by darthkitfox.
but nanny works for me :p :grouphug::pizza:

D

Deleted member 145

hello my name is pistorio79. i was referred here by darthkitfox and thought i'd join the adisc community/familia. i am not really into ab or becoming a furry, but i DO support the furries and love the culture and the people and i think they are all just wonderful and unique. I currently reside in albuquerque new mexico and in college. I am into art and drawing. i am 18, a boy, and look forward to meeting new people and friends on here and also im gay. lol. no shame here, pride for all!
also i guess i would be known as a caretaker/babysitter/nanny or something as told by darthkitfox.
but nanny works for me :p :grouphug::pizza:

:D OMG *Hugs* Such a surprise LOL! Glad to see you here on the forums! Welcome to Adisc ^.^ Thanks so much for the art for the story btw :3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.