Bondage information request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Here lately, I have been trying to find better information on the internet about bondage. I found one forum that is not bad, but is very inactive and collects mostly garbage information. My interest in bondage only includes restraints, restraint furniture, and safe restraint practices. I would appreciate not knowing about anything illegal, dangerous, or obscene.

There are a few other members here that are also interested in bondage. I would appreciate your help locating good websites for information. A decent forum would also be nice.

Please do not post any links to age restricted websites. We must do our best to obey the rules of this forum. If you would like to provide such links, please send them by PM.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would actually recommend a couple of books to you. "Topping From Below" gets into the S&M side of bondage and is an interesting read. And the classic is "9 1/2 Weeks". Make sure to read the book and not watch the movie - you will have a much better understanding of the entire affair.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would actually recommend a couple of books to you. "Topping From Below" gets into the S&M side of bondage and is an interesting read. And the classic is "9 1/2 Weeks". Make sure to read the book and not watch the movie - you will have a much better understanding of the entire affair.
Thank you very much for the information. I will try to get these books as soon as possible.

bondage forums - Google Search

Just refine the search and you should get a list of forums.
Thank you for the suggestion. I have searched google a few times over the years. Unfortunately, a helpful bondage forum is about as easy to find as a good, clean *B/DL forum. I am still looking. Bondage websites and forums tend to be more "look at me" than "here is helpful information."

Thanks bullucanb for the information.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Bondage websites and forums tend to be more "look at me" than "here is helpful information."
I understand exactly what you mean by that!

For me I enjoy some softcore bondage, so those look at me bondage sites totally turn me away from them, so if you do find a good bondage site, forum or not, let me know too, and I will do the same for you!

Role
Diaper Lover
Is an interest in girls crying part of BDSM?

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help, I googled this a while back and found nothing.

Role
Adult Baby
Mr. Alex,

Sexual arousal from tears is called dacryphilia. Its not very common, but in the BDSM world, it's somewhat known.

A good site I've come across is collarme.com Although the forum isn't something to write home about, there are a bunch of different chatrooms that cover many aspects of BDSM. I'd suggest you give it a try, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of the people there are very nice, regardless of what they say in their profile.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the help.

Thank you Error404 and MassTB!

Both of your suggestions were very informative. Between the two, I should have most of my current questions answered soon enough. The collarme wbsite does have some mature content (to be expected), but has a good forum. It may take me a while to read through the wealth of information.

Is an interest in girls crying part of BDSM?

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help, I googled this a while back and found nothing.
With pain often comes crying. BDSM can include pain, humiliation, and strong emotions. A girl crying would fit right into BDSM. As for a google search, it is almost impossible to find a website without the age warning. More times than I want to count, the content was more obscene than the simple 18+ warning would indicate. Most of those pages I never want to see again.

Thanks everyone for the help!

D

diaper_dud3

try bondage.com its a bondage community with loads of info, forums and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.