BOGO Abena Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lampkins

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just thought I would share an awesome deal I just took advantage of. Diaperbuys.com is having a buy one get one free of all Abena products through January. Use coupon code "abena-jan16" which you'll see on their main page. You can get two cases (84 diapers) of Abena Abri-Form plastic back M4 for $51 shipped discreetly! I have no tie to them, just shopped in the past and found they ship discreetly, quickly, and have great prices.

Got my order in!
Thanks!

Thank you for that code. You just saved me a bunch of money on my Car Insurance.

Thanks for the word. Good find!

Wow, great deal.

VERY nice deal.

WARNING!! Their web site has an auto-playing video halfway down that LOUDLY announces you are shopping for diapers. (NSFW)

- - - Updated - - -

Tithonian said:
I typically prefer something thicker like a Bellissimo. I'm also partial to cloth backed Cushies from Abu.

I've never tried Abena. How do they match up against those as far as fit/feel is concerned?

Capacity isn't a major concern. I'm not ic, just a dl. Should I jump on this deal or can I live without it?

They're pretty fluffy. I'd say they're on par for bulk and capacity with bambino's line of diapers. Considering this is basically 50% off a well-respected higher end diaper, I'd say it's a deal you can't ignore.

Oh I wish I had the $102 for the 4 cases of Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs - Plastic (PE) Backed :frown:

edit:

Actually, how are these? I'm seeing some mixed reviews on Google, Amazon, Medical care sites, and blogs.

How thin is the actual plastic? I've seen a few pictures and they look thin (not the padding), thin enough that I can see the skin color of the person wearing them.

How do they compare to the Teddy Bambino?

I looked in the Diaper Review threads, unless I missed it, I didn't see a review on these. :confused:

I just don't want to spend $100 on 4 cases (168 diapers) and end up hating them or they leak, tear or anything else.

Last edited:
Wooow, even though I already have like 100 total diapers, this just seemed too good to pass up. At the very worst, these will be my back-up if money gets tight and I can't afford Abu or Bambino.

At the time of me writing this post, it's $50.95/case of x-plus. With the discount, this comes out to just over $0.60 per diaper. This seems like the break all of us frugal ab/dl's have been waiting for.

Edit: this is for the m4's...it's ~$0.75 for the l4 wearers. Still totally worth it though :)

Last edited:
FluffyMastiff said:
Oh I wish I had the $102 for the 4 cases of Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs - Plastic (PE) Backed :frown:

edit:

Actually, how are these? I'm seeing some mixed reviews on Google, Amazon, Medical care sites, and blogs.

How thin is the actual plastic? I've seen a few pictures and they look thin (not the padding), thin enough that I can see the skin color of the person wearing them.

I looked in the Diaper Review threads, unless I missed it, I didn't see a review on these. :confused:

I just don't want to spend $100 on 4 cases (168 diapers) and end up hating them or they leak, tear or anything else.

I think you'd find them not in the same class as Bambino's, they are a good diaper last time I used them. IMO, my favorite starts at dry 24/7, Northshore supreme, Abena M4, and Absorbency plus. 1/2 off on a case of M4's is a very good deal, I've just got to decide if I'm going to get 2 bags or 2 cases. Sometimes I've spent money on a "not my favorite" model, and kind of regretted it. But .60 cents a unit? Too good to pass up.

I figured out that the bags sell them for the same price per unit (slightly cheaper actually) and the BOGO applies to any even number of purchases ;)

Wow, AND free shipping? Best believe I jumped on that. There's no way these guys are making a profit off that kind of deal, but I appreciate their generosity! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

FluffyMastiff said:

edit:

They're very good quality - easily worth more than twice the price they're offering. The only thing you may not be used to is the dual-layer tab system they use as opposed to using a plastic front fastening panel. If you've ever used Molicares you'll know what I'm talking about. But they're a decent thickness and absorbency, about the same or just under the capacity of a Teddy.

well I bought 4 cases, 168 diapers total. Hopefully I'll like them. :sweatdrop: If not, I might sell them here... Is this okay to do, selling stuff that you don't want, to other members?

Just to let you know, it shows "Medical Supply" as payment details. This is what shows on my bank...
IMG_0469.JPG

I hope it truly is discreet shipping. Seeing that on my bank wasn't a nice surprise. But I can count that off to gloves and other stuff that I use in chemistry.

Also, if you want to split a payment, between 2 cards, I had to create two accounts. I tried to use the code again and said it was invalid. So I had to create the 2nd account for the other 2 cases.

Even though I should not have done it, I couldn't pass it up for 2 free cases.

.... Also, I have no room to place these at in my closet, after dealing with 2 cases of Teddy Bambinos the other day :laugh:

Edit:

Thank you for the members who weighed in on my earlier question :D

This is awesome I picked up 4 cases thanks for the heads up!

wow, this almost sounds too good to be true. I hope there's not some catch where they store your address and bombard you with advertising. Is this a reputable company? Can I trust them with my information?

Dang! I still have about 8 packs left from when I stocked up on cyber Monday back in November. I have bought from this company a few times (mostly for abena, but also for size 7 baby diapers) and they are great. I am tempted to get my stock pile even larger, but I have a few really big expenses coming up, and I better not blow all my money on something I won't need for many months. I hope they do this sale again sometime next summer when I start to run low.

i decided to spend some christmas money finally on 2 cases. wonderful sale and thanks for the post on it. didnt even know that website existed let alone that awesome sale.

They are a legit company and do not spam. Every once in a while they send an email with offers, but it is rare. Their regular prices are already great with free discreet shipping. I received an email the other day with this offer saying they collaborated with Abena for this special through January. This is the first time I've bought cases, but previous shipments of bags always came in discreet boxes with a return address saying "J&B" or something along those lines; I don't remember it having "Medical Supplies" written on it.

The Abena M4s are very good diapers, close to being on par with Bambinos. I'd say the cons are odor control could be better and the two tape system rips about 1/8" of the outer layer of the diaper if you have to re-position the tapes. The pros are very absorbent, comfortable, thick/nicely padded. They are a premium diaper and nothing compares to this price.

Amazing deal. I got two cases.

Yeah, when I first saw this deal on their home page of their site, I pretty much jumped for joy because I have never seen such an amazing deal such as this from them. Needless to say I certainly jumped on it and bought myself just two bags of the Abena M4. I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why 4 big boxes were shipped to our house (I could of fibbed, but my mom catches on rather quick). So I'm playing it safe until I get back to college soon, then I might order a bigger order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back