Body Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I know we have a thread for shaving below the belt and I thought we could use a place to talk about body hair. Weather you love it or hate it we all have it.

I don't like body hair and resently I have started shaving different areas of the body (chest arms) stuff like that and then I got to the legs and it takes forever.

So the main point of this thread is to discus body hair, share your experiances, and if you have any questions about it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have body hair...I don't mind having it...I have hair on my privates, legs, armpits, head...I do shave my face though...Maybe someday I will grow out a beard...I don't really care if guys have body hair since I'm not gay (so I won't be with them) But girls should be shaved (privates trimmed at least)...I don't want to be with a girl with gorilla legs

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I shave off everything I want to invest time for.

I shave my sack and that general region once a week, same with my face and pits (I actually don't have much facial hair at all so thats a quick thing to do).

I HAVE shaven my legs, and I would continue to do so if it wasn't for the amount of time it takes to do it. I did it for a few weeks with Nair but I eventually got sick of it so I stopped.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I shave my sack & shaft and thin the mess above. Most of the girls I've been with perfer it that way. My legs are hairy, arms & chest very little, some in the pits. I'm getting older so my head is thinning but I have a "tail" half way down my back.Long live the 60s!

Nam

Role
Private
I would love to shave my body hair off. It's been on my list of things to do for a while now. :p

But I guess if I've procrastinated on it for so long already, I probably wouldn't go to the effort of keeping it off.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I shave my calves, armpits, and vag. My arm hair is blonde, so no need to shave that. So I really don't have hair anywhere.

D

daria7483

I'm fortunate to have blonde hair as well, although it's darker under my pits and in the pubic area. I shave my legs and my pits and wax my eyebrows. I don't touch pubes usually unless I'm going swimming and then I'll shave or use nair. I would really like to get rid of some of my pubic hair, as I'm kind of self-conscious about it, but I have extremely sensitive skin and when I shave my pubes I always get lots of ingrown hairs and itching, which sometimes turns into eczema for me. So no more of that, unfortunately. My next boyfriend is just going to have to accept it.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
My butt is hairy, I don't care if I get neg repped for saying so! But I don't shave anything but facial hair. Gonna goatee myself soon.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Daria7483 said:
I'm fortunate to have blonde hair as well, although it's darker under my pits and in the pubic area.
Same here. My hair is actually a dirty blonde, but my body hair is still darker..

I response to the OP's post: I have hair everywhere and love it! :SHOCKED:

I am a hairy person.. My legs are hairier than most peoples, though I have seen legs hairier than mine. Yes, lot's of private hair, and more than enough butt hair to go around.. My armpit hair actually isn't very thick.. but it is long and curly!

The only hair I have shaved, is the hair on my face.. I keep a goatee, but I shave everything else, mainly because that extra hair interferes with daily tasks, such as eating. My goatee doesn't, so I keep it. Plus, it makes me look badass! I have wondered what it be be like to shave my legs, or my balls or something.. but ultimately I decide to never try it. I like my hair, and I'm pretty sure that I would miss it if I shaved it off.. Plus, the area I shaved would most likely itch.. a lot.. and that's just not kewl.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My butt is hairy, I don't care if I get neg repped for saying so!
That gives "neg rep my ass" a whole new meaning! :tongeout:

I response to the OP's post: I have hair everywhere and love it! :SHOCKED:
Lol...reminds me of those one man I've spotted at a public water park a few years ago. His back was almost completely covered in hair. God knows what his front must have looked like - scarred me for life seeing that! :eek:

Personally, I can't be assed to shave arms and legs. Way too much effort, and I rarely take the time (and effort) to shave the pubic hair - has to be some special occasion. I do remove butt hair (don't go neg repping my butt now :biggrin:) because it doesn't take all that long - it's a big and even surface. And chest hair gets removed, cause having hair hanging out the top of your shirt is just ugly - at least I thought so whenever I saw my doctor a few years ago and had to look at his chest hair hanging out the top of his shirt.

AFter all, peaches are fuzzy, not furry!

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd love to get rid of my body hair (even though I'm not hairy really, maybe my legs are), it would take to long to do it...
I've been considering shaving 'down there' for a while, but last week I did a little test patch and my skin was so itchy, and got loads of red bumps... I don't want to have that all over. Plus it's already growing back a bit, so I don't think it's worth it.
I might try other hair removal methods some other time.

I don't know why I don't like body hair, it doesn't really bug me or anything. Meh.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Oh, um.. just a correction: I have hair everywhere except my back and love it.. sorry, for some reason back hair never occured to me when I posted last.. I mainly meant that that my um... lower extremities are hairy..

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I have no grievences with my body hair. The only part of my body that's exceptionally hairy is my legs, which I have no reason to shave off. I have very little, if any hair on my back and chest. My body hair is where it should be and shall remain so!

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I think I can say I'm quite hairy... :p

The only hair of mine I usually shave is my beard, although when I'm not on my working days I let it grow freely.

Some years ago I also tried shaving my head while growing a goatee, but it soon became too much of a hassle shaving my whole head every week, so I got back to my usual short hair.

My opinion on body hair...... not that I particularly love it, but being it a completely natural thing I'm definitely not going to shave my body hair for whatever reason. Some years ago I tried having my shoulders' hair waxed a couple of times (yes... I have some hair also there...), the first time by my sister, the second one by a female friend of mine. In both occasions, that DID HURT like hell!!! :eek::eek: ...not to mention in a few months hair was back. So I find it pretty pointless to remove hair, and after all if nature has provided us with it, there must be a reason! :tongueout:

X

xdeadx

THe only thing I really don't like on myself is bellybutton hair, I shave that off all the time >_<

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hair on most parts of my body never bothered me very much. It's neither very thick or dark. I'm glad for that because I wouldn't want to resemble one of those hairy, overweight, older ABs you sometimes see. The only bad thing about hair and aging is that for many men you lose it and gain it where you don't want to. I've lost it on top my head, but sprouted it in my nose and above my ear lobes. I regularly have to trim this unwanted hair (ear hair can take on a wooley worm caterpillar look if left to grow) and wish it would stop growing altogether.

~Pramrider

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I would say I'm sort of hairy (but hairier than 2 years ago...damn I'm still going through puberty!). The great thing about being blonde is that my facial hair is really light (and therefore less noticeable so I don't have to shave as often :p)...but my legs are hairy and dark which I hate :( ..other than that I'm fairly hairless...sometimes a single dark hair will show up on my chest or something, but I just pluck it (I have to...it's like a compulsion or something...)

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I shave my Scrotum and shaft, trim the top.
I have a hairy chest, that I dont like, but dont really have the body to wax it.
other than that Hair in the normal places legs, arms, pits,
My partner just trims the top of his, he has a little hair on his chest and a cute snail trail.

I am not a big person on Body hair, but his I like cause its not like mine, in a world of Labeling, I would be a Big Gay Bear, where he is the Twinkie... haha

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This thread sort of inspired me to finally shave down there, and I like it. :) It think I shall continue doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.