Blushing Baby from Litte For Big. Thoughts?

littledinogoesrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LB-D28-1-M-1.jpg

LB-D28-2.jpg

The Blushing Baby from LFB released recently, I never heard about them at least.
Looks like the same LFB diaper with a different pattern.
Have you tried it?

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333 and littleph0enix
no pink for me

Reactions: LifeInPlastic
I like the littleforbig diapers and this one is so cute. Mommy had me wearing them on Valentine’s Day because of the hearts on them.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Lyric, JensBabyGirl and 1 other person
Nice appearance and the fit is ok because they run on the larger size, meaning the large is equivalent to an XL in most ABDL diapers. But sadly the rise isn't there. They were comfortable and once again followed the trend of only absorbing and barely wicking.
Would I buy them again? Yeah but they're not at the top of my list for one of the best diapers.

Definitely on my wish list !
Them little white hearts are just so adorable !!!

Reactions: Lyric and littledinogoesrawr
Those say baby girl so well

I just changed out of them. I love them. Wicking could be better, and I wish they were a little higher on me... Super comfy, and hold a good amount. Super cute!

Reactions: Lyric and PaddedRita
They’re a bit too on the nose for me but I understand the appeal for other people.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyric, littledinogoesrawr, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
They’re a bit too on the nose for me but I understand the appeal for other people.

I get it. I initially had a negative reaction to the design reveal. I thought it was way too much!

But the sissy side of me added it to my shopping cart one night... and well, here I am. 😅

LaLoneDigi said:
I get it. I initially had a negative reaction to the design reveal. I thought it was way too much!

But the sissy side of me added it to my shopping cart one night... and well, here I am. 😅
Haha exactly! I can totally see why sissies like it! It definitely appeals to that side of things.
I’d like it more without the “baby” part on it. I think the diaper itself says that enough for a regular ol babygirl like me 😝

• Haha
Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, JensBabyGirl and LaLoneDigi
Back