• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Blue Rabbit says Hi

BlueRabbit

Blue Rabbit
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Well finally HELLO.
Blue Rabbit is my avatar and my life long companion from my nursery days.
I have struggled and been tormented by me myself I wanting to wear nappies since I was 5 for 53 agonizing years. Thank goodness for the internet and forums like this. I have been lurking a year on ADISC as a signed up member, still exploring and trying to ascertain and understand why I find wearing nappies and PVC over pants comforting and reassuring. We are I think globally misunderstood and not recognized accurately.

I have written much more on my profile - grab a drink , find a warm comfy place , relax and read some more...

In brief...
I live in beautiful undiscovered hilly and wooded Hampshire in the United Kingdom between the A3 and the M3. I work full time as an R&D electronics engineer . My hobbies are renovating and driving old Land Rovers (110's are the best OK) / Kit cars and a full on house renovation - desperate to get central heating installed and working as it has been so very cold in 2002/2023 and energy £ is mad (no thanks to Liz T and Vladimir P!) How bizarre Scotland is double digit and England south east is well below. What happened? Answers on a post card please.
I am married second time around to my my first real girlfriend from college days and she is an amazing step mum to my three, twenty something, young adults.
To be honest I'm struggling to find understanding, acceptance and recognition from my wife. It's a barrier and difficult when someone you love does not understand AB/DL/IC/DW.
I have been privileged to work world wide with people of many nationalities and ethnic and social backgrounds. I lived in Hong Kong for 13 years and experienced the sun set on the colony. I have an extended Philippine family too from my first wife. I accept my self much more now and am open and accepting of anyone and welcome conversation and dialogue with you.

Yours,
Blue Rabbit

Reactions: SAPexpanded, panalero, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others
Welcome Bluerabbit, I am LUV.
Welcome to ADISC.
Wow you have been around.
I live in the rocky's of Colorado and enjoy most things outdoors.
I do have a little side and have asked my self the same question.
I still don't have a good answer, but I am not hurting anyone or my self.
So I just went with it and my anxiety level went down. Now I am able to focus a little bit beater with out all of the head noise.
Again welcome, relax and enjoy

Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
Welcome, @BlueRabbit--from… a yellow rabbit! :) Thanks for a nice intro! I work in electronics as well. My wife probably wishes I was more of a car guy, but I never got bitten by that particular bug. I'll change my own oil and replace burned-out headlights, but after that: Screw it! I'm payin’ somebody!

My wife and I don't often talk about littleness and diapers. She's been accepting but has kept her distance from those things. Our kids are in high school and (of course) still living with us, so I've also had to be discreet. It's not ideal, but on the whole I feel fortunate. I work from home most days and get enough private time to placate the inner toddler. Spitting out my pacifier when the Skype calls come in isn't a big deal.

I read through your About. I think I understand your DW label. Every now and then we'll have a topic discussing the ambiguity of "Diaper Lover." Many now use that label simply to indicate a preference for diapers over underwear rather than in its original capacity as a euphemism for "diaper fetishist." I do my best not to make assumptions when I see "DL," but I agree that the label welcomes misinterpretation. (Of course, "AB" is also something of a mess. Many of us enjoy elements of babyhood but don't exactly "regress," or if we do, then not to anything like a baby’s headspace.)

As an engineer myself, I sympathize with your desire for precision. At the same time, I’ve found that the cloud of confusion created by an imprecise label often has a silver lining: By painting oneself in broad, sloppy strokes, one gets to say “me too!” a lot more often. In a support community, “me too!” is actually solid gold. I therefore tend to prefer stretching old labels to creating new ones.

Good topic, though. I welcome these kinds of discussions, and I generally agree that matters of identity are a big deal and worth drilling into.

I hope you find the forums fun and helpful!

PS: I love your bunny. Like you, I’m fortunate to have some plush friends from my actually childhood. I’m amazed that they’ve followed me this far. They’re great little companions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 59082, lilithra, Kittyinpink and 2 others
Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC and all the many that find their way here!
Interesting how many Engineers are around these parts. My side of the rock is Mechanical and have also traveled extensively. Experience is in the metal side of this very broad area.
Again welcome and be welcomed!!

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, lilithra, Kittyinpink and 2 others
Hi BlueRabbit i think you are doing a crucial step in the most important thing that is accepting yourself. Hope you find relief by talking with others in the forum.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Edgewater
Hello Bluerabbit.
Welcome to adisc!
It's important to chat personally with others about your ABDLIC
It will help you feel more accepted , and a part of things , rather than being alienated.
Being on site has helped me immensely and I hope it does you also.
Enjoy the site!

Reactions: Edgewater
Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful welcome.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Kittyinpink and Edgewater
Hi, welcome to ADISC.
I like to be with rabbits, and you and your companion seems like nice little fellows.
After reading your intro and your 'about'. I can relate with the labels being to broad to define me, but as it was told already, when you don't limit the already minority to less numbers, it's more easy to feel like a team.

From the labels that I chose.:
AB I think is the umbrella term when you like anything related to baby/childrens and you are an adult (comparable to the transgender community, that is bigger than a simple T).
Little is the most important, because to me that is all about me being here. I use the childish things like a plushie (at this moments the only thing that Im using), to trigger my full baby mode, in that state I'm like you described, Incapable of talking, my eyelids are heavy without necesarry feeling sleepy, my extremities feel numb and my mind is buzzing soothly.
Babyfur I chose because I consider myself furry and I love seeing myself as a fox/kitsune.
Diaperfur I added only because I like a lot diapers and babyfur. But maybe I will remove it. At this moment I don't like to pee and soil my diapers and I don't really need to use diapers to active my baby mode, but I like the feeling and smell of clean diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Kittyinpink, Edgewater and 1 other person
lilithra said:
Hi, welcome to ADISC.
I like to be with rabbits, and you and your companion seems like nice little fellows.
After reading your intro and your 'about'. I can relate with the labels being to broad to define me, but as it was told already, when you don't limit the already minority to less numbers, it's more easy to feel like a team.

From the labels that I chose.:
AB I think is the umbrella term when you like anything related to baby/childrens and you are an adult (comparable to the transgender community, that is bigger than a simple T).
Little is the most important, because to me that is all about me being here. I use the childish things like a plushie (at this moments the only thing that Im using), to trigger my full baby mode, in that state I'm like you described, Incapable of talking, my eyelids are heavy without necesarry feeling sleepy, my extremities feel numb and my mind is buzzing soothly.
Babyfur I chose because I consider myself furry and I love seeing myself as a fox/kitsune.
Diaperfur I added only because I like a lot diapers and babyfur. But maybe I will remove it. At this moment I don't like to pee and soil my diapers and I don't really need to use diapers to active my baby mode, but I like the feeling and smell of clean diapers.
Hello and welcome from the Northeast, I enjoyed reading your intro, hope you have fine here 😁👍🏻

Hello and welcome from Lancashire… although I was on the A3 today to Pompy!

BlueRabbit said:
Well finally HELLO.
Blue Rabbit is my avatar and my life long companion from my nursery days.
I have struggled and been tormented by me myself I wanting to wear nappies since I was 5 for 53 agonizing years. Thank goodness for the internet and forums like this. I have been lurking a year on ADISC as a signed up member, still exploring and trying to ascertain and understand why I find wearing nappies and PVC over pants comforting and reassuring. We are I think globally misunderstood and not recognized accurately.

I have written much more on my profile - grab a drink , find a warm comfy place , relax and read some more...

In brief...
I live in beautiful undiscovered hilly and wooded Hampshire in the United Kingdom between the A3 and the M3. I work full time as an R&D electronics engineer . My hobbies are renovating and driving old Land Rovers (110's are the best OK) / Kit cars and a full on house renovation - desperate to get central heating installed and working as it has been so very cold in 2002/2023 and energy £ is mad (no thanks to Liz T and Vladimir P!) How bizarre Scotland is double digit and England south east is well below. What happened? Answers on a post card please.
I am married second time around to my my first real girlfriend from college days and she is an amazing step mum to my three, twenty something, young adults.
To be honest I'm struggling to find understanding, acceptance and recognition from my wife. It's a barrier and difficult when someone you love does not understand AB/DL/IC/DW.
I have been privileged to work world wide with people of many nationalities and ethnic and social backgrounds. I lived in Hong Kong for 13 years and experienced the sun set on the colony. I have an extended Philippine family too from my first wife. I accept my self much more now and am open and accepting of anyone and welcome conversation and dialogue with you.

Yours,
Blue Rabbit
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself am a retired Electronics Engineering Technician.
I am in "wooded" NEW HAMPSHIRE in the United States.
But most of my extended family are up north in Canada, mainly Prince Edward Island.
I am almost 65.
Been an Adult Baby half my life.
I am autistic and also have Cerebral Palsy.
Yes!
Energy costs are nuts.
> $6.00/US Gallon for Kerosene for the heating furnace in my modest 14' single-wide manufactured home.
I gave up driving back in 2018.
I used to drive FORD RANGER pickup trucks.
Hand-control adapted, of course.
You say nappies, while I say dydees.

Reactions: lilithra, Edgewater and Kittyinpink
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from Lancashire… although I was on the A3 today to Pompy!
I was in Padiham & Clithero last week visiting my cousin and searching for a Chinese guy I used to work with - found him after a tour of fish&chip shops

Reactions: NappyCouple1980 and Edgewater
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself am a retired Electronics Engineering Technician.
I am in "wooded" NEW HAMPSHIRE in the United States.
But most of my extended family are up north in Canada, mainly Prince Edward Island.
I am almost 65.
Been an Adult Baby half my life.
I am autistic and also have Cerebral Palsy.
Yes!
Energy costs are nuts.
> $6.00/US Gallon for Kerosene for the heating furnace in my modest 14' single-wide manufactured home.
I gave up driving back in 2018.
I used to drive FORD RANGER pickup trucks.
Hand-control adapted, of course.
You say nappies, while I say dydees.
Hello, So you are a Ford man, I'm Chevy with a couple of 6's (70s 80s era) to go into my kit car or Landrover.

Hello and welcome.

Back