Blue for boys

sissybaby34 said:
As I am sure you are aware I love Pink, what sissy doesn't. But f I had to wear blue.......

View attachment 116287View attachment 116288

This is from a lolita site, there are times I wash I was 50 years younger and considerably smaller.

Take a look here for more info. https://lolitawardrobe.com/the-fantastic-twins-ouji-blouse-and-ouji-shorts-set_p7634.html
A boy so dressed will not get into trouble and be an excellent companion to girls. However, he needs to be chaperoned around boys. I speak from experience.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
That is so so cute almost like the dress that my better half and I made years ago but more like Alice in wonderland with lot of fluffiey underneath and with lots of lace. My better half always said that boys were so cheated by our society today and needed to experience their girly side to enjoy the frills and softness of these cloths. Once she had me excepting this I can never go back even now that she passed. Way to cute.

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
oooo! ouji lolita! i wish i could rock lolita fashion but i am a buff individual XD

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
ShyKary said:
oooo! ouji lolita! i wish i could rock lolita fashion but i am a buff individual XD
Many of us are just too big boy to do it, ShyKary. But we can dream…

Reactions: ShyKary and Seasonedcitizen
Yeah, I wish I had my 20 year old looks a skinny body.

Reactions: ShyKary, sissybaby34, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
sissybaby34 said:
As I am sure you are aware I love Pink, what sissy doesn't. But f I had to wear blue.......

View attachment 116287View attachment 116288

This is from a lolita site, there are times I wash I was 50 years younger and considerably smaller.

Take a look here for more info. https://lolitawardrobe.com/the-fantastic-twins-ouji-blouse-and-ouji-shorts-set_p7634.html
That would be deliciously humiliating for a boy to be put into, especially if he had obvious nappies, or frilly knickers, on underneath.

Reactions: sissybaby34
I would wear anything pretty that my Mommy/Mistress wants me to.

Whatever would please her. Even if she had to 'force' me to wear it.

Not that I would need much persuasion mind you but nevertheless I would still enjoy being 'forced' to wear it. lol.

After all as one Mistress said to me once. "You can't force the willing". Never forgot that phrase. It's just so true.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34
reminds me of when my sis caught me dressing up in her stuff. after we had both got over the shock of it, we calmed down a bit and afterwards my sis actually helped me dress in some of her old clothes. it didnt go on for long, but it was fun.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Ali123
Back